+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
For anyone who got a passport request, after you mailed it to them, did you follow up if they received it via Webform or the email they gave us in the doc (for when you can’t provide any info)?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
For anyone who got a passport request, after you mailed it to them, did you follow up if they received it via Webform or the email they gave us in the doc (for when you can’t provide any info)?
I called IRCC call center and they told me that the PP pages were not available on my file about 20 days after I had sent them. So, I sent PP pages again and it was attached to my file.

Reactions: Shubhisha

Jigzagula

Jan 16, 2021
How they usually contact us for the ceremony ? I did not receive any e-mail since the decision was made more than a month ago 23 July
How many weeks usually it takes to get the ceremony date ?
Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
How they usually contact us for the ceremony ? I did not receive any e-mail since the decision was made more than a month ago 23 July
How many weeks usually it takes to get the ceremony date ?
Thank you
You'll first see an oath notification on the dashboard and you'll be able to see an oath date. Oath invite email will be sent only about a week or two before the ceremony.

Reactions: Jigzagula

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
How did you set up the signature on Adobe Acrobat? Like upload your signature under both places?
1. Sign on a piece of paper
2. Scan it to your computer
3. Open the Oath Form Adobe Reader DC
4. Click on the icon that looks like a fountain pen (If you hover the mouse over it, it'll read "Sign Document by typing or drawing a signature".
5. You'll see an option to upload an image for the signature
6. Select the scanned image of your signature
7. Click on okay
8. Now when you click on the fountain pen icon again, you'll see the signature appear on the reader. You can move it to the required position and place it.

When I said "both places", I meant there are 2 boxes that need to be signed on the oath form.