+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ok. thx! I'm thinking we might be able to see lots of people from this forum in the same oath ceremony as we have similar timelines and would probably be scheduled together lol
I think so too! It would be fun if we get DM and oath ceremonies together like we got the passport pages request.

It would be even more fun if all the 20 - 30 people scheduled for oath are all from the forum LOL. This is extremely unlikely to happen (Odds might be the same as winning the lottery) but there is a very small but non-zero probability of this happening.

nocomments

Star Member
Apr 13, 2018
I think so too! It would be fun if we get DM and oath ceremonies together like we got the passport pages request.

It would be even more fun if all the 20 - 30 people scheduled for oath are all from the forum LOL. This is extremely unlikely to happen (Odds might be the same as winning the lottery) but there is a very small but non-zero probability of this happening.
I wouldn't say all from this forum but at least several! We'll see:)

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Dayanpillai

Jul 15, 2021
Here is info for tracker

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants) 1
Physical Presence Days: 1329
App Sent: Sep 13, 2020
App Delivered: Sep 21, 2020
AOR: Jan 20, 2021
In-Progress: 20 March
Still everything is in process. Have anyone with me or I’m the only one who didn’t get my background check completed in this timeline.
I’m worried someone please help.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Here is info for tracker

Still everything is in process. Have anyone with me or I’m the only one who didn’t get my background check completed in this timeline.
I've already responded here and added you to the spreadsheet.

ashpillai

May 4, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
05-01-2015
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
Here is info for tracker

Hi Dayan, if you scan various threads, you will see that there are several people whose background check is still in progress. In fact, there is a a dedicated thread for the BG in Process people. Also, as I understand, the total number of cases in any given month you will see in this forum is a very small percentage of the total citizenship applications. I am sure a lot more people who share your timelines have their background check in progress. Anyhow, there is no discernible pattern to how applications are being processed. I don't think you need to start worrying yet!

Dayanpillai

Jul 15, 2021
Hi Dayan, if you scan various threads, you will see that there are several people whose background check is still in progress. In fact, there is a a dedicated thread for the BG in Process people. Also, as I understand, the total number of cases in any given month you will see in this forum is a very small percentage of the total citizenship applications. I am sure a lot more people who share your timelines have their background check in progress. Anyhow, there is no discernible pattern to how applications are being processed. I don't think you need to start worrying yet!
Thank you, I think give it some more time

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
I have sent an enquiry email to the address that the test came from. Let me see if I get a response from them. Even if I don't get a response, I hope it triggers the update.
My test status was updated to complete. They did respond back to my email today, saying that the status was updated. I confirmed it on the Tracker.

:cool: MIS :cool:

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Did you send a webform? I have sent a webform no response:(
No. I replied to the test invitation email. I got an auto reply first, and then an actual response that they would look in to it. A week later, I send a reminder email asking for an update and today they responded that the result was updated.