+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

dok

Apr 20, 2014
you can also redirect your mail from Canada Post, it’s easy available Up to 6 months I believe. You can redirect your mail to any Canadian address. I did that when I moved just in case any mail.
You can change your mailing address during oath. Let the officer knows when they want to confirm your mailing address.

Tay208

Nov 23, 2021
Did anyone have idea how long its take from DM to Oath date, it been November, 20th, 2021 since everything got updated to completed including ECas changed to DM the same day but still haven’t heard anything since then and it been more than 4months now

endor

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Did anyone have idea how long its take from DM to Oath date, it been November, 20th, 2021 since everything got updated to completed including ECas changed to DM the same day but still haven’t heard anything since then and it been more than 4months now
Write an email to the address that sent you the test invitation.
Simply tell them you got DM 4 months ago and that you are waiting for the oath ceremony.

I don't know which office is processing your application, but for the Vancouver office, they had asked to put the applicant's last name and application number in the subject line. Maybe it will catch their attention faster.

Tay208

Nov 23, 2021
M
Write an email to the address that sent you the test invitation.
Simply tell them you got DM 4 months ago and that you are waiting for the oath ceremony.

I don't know which office is processing your application, but for the Vancouver office, they had asked to put the applicant's last name and application number in the subject line. Maybe it will catch their attention faster.
mississauga office I guess are they one handling my file, i had sent at least two separate email to them but only received bogus reply directing me to IRCC websites . But the funny thing Is that I have seen many people who recently took their citizenship test in January of this year, passed & got invited quickly for there citizenship ceremony while someone like me who took test back in June of last year and even everything on my file had been updated to completed except Oath that say “ Not started yet”, since November of last year but still haven’t been invited yet. Honestly I feel like the whole process is not fair at all

Reactions: ILoveAB

navyharry

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
Hi guys
Updated
Test taken Jan 7 2022
Completed all section GREEN FEB 25 2022
Oath ceremony letter received March 12 2022
Oath ceremony 21March 2022
It was smooth process
Finally Canadian!!!!

Good luck for everyone.

Reactions: Hot2Cold and scappa

canv_1234

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Hello All,
Taken my Oath on 18th Mar and the status got updated today on 22nd March. Please update the tracker

I had a quick question.- we dont get an acknowledgement email from them if they received the oath signed doc. Wanted to know if the online tracker is marked as closed, does it mean they have received the signed document and my certificate should be on my way?

scappa

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
TO
Hello All,
Taken my Oath on 18th Mar and the status got updated today on 22nd March. Please update the tracker

I had a quick question.- we dont get an acknowledgement email from them if they received the oath signed doc. Wanted to know if the online tracker is marked as closed, does it mean they have received the signed document and my certificate should be on my way?
It's closed after oath.

sbruk

Mar 10, 2022
Hello everyone,
I just had an update on the tracker:- ecas set to "Decision Made"; Language skill, physical presence and prohibitions set to "Completed" on Mar 21, 2022.
Now waiting for the final step.
I hope things will start picking up for everyone.

Reactions: scappa

Dayanpillai

Jul 15, 2021
Hi guys I got my bg check done on December 6.
Today I received the passport copy request letter from DN miss citizenship e-test. Still waiting for my test. Does this test mean it’s still gonna take a long time for test invite.
I’m so worried

sayedsameer84

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Hi All, based on the recent trends, how long does it take from appearing for the test to getting an invitation for oath ceremony? Also, are there any other steps in between test and oath - like interviews, etc.?

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Quick question - how do you verify which office is processing your application ?

We only received FP request from Vancouver office ? So should we presume it is processed there ?

flyingpbandj

Jan 31, 2018
Coquitlam, BC
Quick question - how do you verify which office is processing your application ?

We only received FP request from Vancouver office ? So should we presume it is processed there ?
If I recall correctly, all FP requests come from Vancouver office. If you are in Mississauga, it'll most likely be Mississauga.