Jun 27, 2012
Montreal
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
15-09-2020
Same here , passed test on June 4 , asked for passport scan on Aug 17 , responded immediately , nothing after that
Same here. Passed my test in the first week of July. Passport scans fourth week of September. Silence ever since. Montreal office.

• Sad
Reactions: ChapImmigrate

happysheep

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
Does anyone have any idea, does IRCC make ppl wait for more than 8 months after test? Coz I know someone was invited for oath after 8 months, anyone know if someone waited more than 8 months?
I’ve been waiting for oath invitation for 5 months now. I’m a July 2020 single applicant, Montreal office, DM was on July 3, 2021. So it’s been 5 months after DM that I still haven’t been invited to oath

• Sad
Reactions: MaryC

NKhan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
I’ve been waiting for oath invitation for 5 months now. I’m a July 2020 single applicant, Montreal office, DM was on July 3, 2021. So it’s been 5 months after DM that I still haven’t been invited to oath
Same here its been a long wait :(

NKhan

Star Member
Jun 22, 2015
Is there a right and wrong way to order GCMS notes, I have ordered twice and didn't get anything, someone mentioned attach PR card etc, can someone please explain the eight way to order GCMs notes

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations.Have you received your oath email yet.If yes please let me know when you did.
Thank you.
So, today I received the email invite for the oath ceremony: "Notice to appear".
It's at 7:45AM on the 16th Dec.
I cant remember when was the last time when i had to wake up that early. :)
Can someone please update the xslx sheet tracker?

Thanks and best of luck to all!
cheers!
nerd.

ana0911

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
So, today I received the email invite for the oath ceremony: "Notice to appear".

cheers!
nerd.
Hey so what you received your oath today Saturday?Where is your office?I am waiting for my oath letter but still haven’t received it.Mine is scheduled a few days before yours .

diegohr

Sep 12, 2017
Hi! I'm starting to get a bit concerned.. not sure if anyone else in the same timeline, but I sent my application Sep 2020, they received in January, I received my AOR in Feb, in March background check approved, and that was the last thing I heard.. no updates ever since. Anyone else in a similar timeline? Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: sayedsameer84

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
Can u tell me how much it takes time after test?

cheers!
nerd.

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey so what you received your oath today Saturday?Where is your office?I am waiting for my oath letter but still haven’t received it.Mine is scheduled a few days before yours .
Yes, I received it today morning (Saturday).
It's Missisauga office.
I was actually pleasantly surprised that it came so early. I was expecting much closer to the oath date.
Other members can probably provide guidance on what is the "normal" practice.
Am sure you will be getting it soon.
Best of luck!
nerd.

rmtl

Aug 27, 2021
Can they ask for the passport copies after the test is marked as completed.
The only thing that is completed is background check and the test. Rest are in progress.

asterixfanboy

Star Member
Jul 28, 2021
Yes, I received it today morning (Saturday).
It's Missisauga office.
I was actually pleasantly surprised that it came so early. I was expecting much closer to the oath date.
Other members can probably provide guidance on what is the "normal" practice.
Am sure you will be getting it soon.
Best of luck!
nerd.
wow !!! Happy for you.. Glad that it is moving at least...

Ppl from Jan-Aug are still waiting... I think it depends entirely on the VO who is handling your file - some of them move it promptly to the Oath Queue and some VOs wait for one full batch to be over and then hand it to the queue which I think contributes to this mess... so there is no rhyme and rhythm in their approach... there can be so much of processing efficiency that forum members here can highlight for LVOs...

betosorio

Aug 31, 2014
Hi! I'm starting to get a bit concerned.. not sure if anyone else in the same timeline, but I sent my application Sep 2020, they received in January, I received my AOR in Feb, in March background check approved, and that was the last thing I heard.. no updates ever since. Anyone else in a similar timeline? Thanks!
you are ahead of me, my application hasn't moved at all.

betosorio

Aug 31, 2014
Applied Sep 18
Still not invited to the test
Ottawa office
Any news from Ottawa office folks
So disappointed ☹
how do you guys know where is your application in which city??

I sent my application to sydney nova scotia.

can someone explain??

Thanks,