+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Is this for real? CBSA has only started tracking exits since last year? So how can they be 100% sure the days you reported on your application where indeed correct ? Passports don’t get stamped upon exiting Canada either so no wonder why they take their sweet time to update physical present etc
That's why they are asking for passport pages. Even if you don't have a stamp for exiting the country, there might be a stamp from the other country where you travelled to. They might be able to make a determination based on that.

The first batch of citizenship applicants who will be free from this requirement would be citizenship applicants after June 2025. Their eligibility period start date would fall after June 2020 and CBSA will have all the exit records from the country.

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
Question for those who got Passport scan request , how long did it take to get Decision made after submitting the scan and translations ?

smilysmoke19

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Question for those who got Passport scan request , how long did it take to get Decision made after submitting the scan and translations ?
I submitted on july 12 and still waiting.
And i just got my GCSM notes totay extracted on august 16 in notes knowledge and serurity is passed others every thing not started

Reactions: wskamel

SHIVAAY

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Question: Do we get an automated reply when we submit the IRCC Webform?

I submitted 1 for address change and 1 for Passport Pages (Just to be 100% certain) but i have not received a reply been 3 weeks.

and there is no change to my address yet either in ECAS.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Question: Do we get an automated reply when we submit the IRCC Webform?

I submitted 1 for address change and 1 for Passport Pages (Just to be 100% certain) but i have not received a reply been 3 weeks.

and there is no change to my address yet either in ECAS.
For my passport submission, I got an update that they received my document and that they would be added to my file. It was not an automated response and came about 5 days after my webform submission.