+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Moonyflower

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
Holy crap, that's fantastic! Congrats! That was quick!!!!

"Decision Made" after the test means that the application is approved! Congrats!
How can I confirm this?? There is no progress at all in any of the websites. I really hope you are right. I am afraid that the decision will be negative with the no progress.

perpetualwait

May 27, 2021
Hi
I opened my ECAS today and found decision made.in the details no update since they started processing the application.
I open my status tracker and also no update since April. What does this mean and why no any update. How do I know the decision??
How can I confirm this?? There is no progress at all in any of the websites. I really hope you are right. I am afraid that the decision will be negative with the no progress.
You can try calling on Monday if you are able to get any further info from the call agent.

That being said it is obvious there are multiple old and new systems running at IRCC. Decision made is an approval. You generally don't get a refusal without some sort of additional document request e.t.c Also looks like your test was completed almost 2 months ago. Test invites are generally sent when most of the processing on your application is complete (for majority of applicants).

I know it would have been great for them to update the new system, but I do think this is very good news for you. Hopefully you will see the update on the new system as well and should be hearing in regards to the Oath soon.

Congrats! and best of luck! and keep us posted as you see any further updates.

Reactions: Moonyflower

Moonyflower

Star Member
Jun 13, 2021
You can try calling on Monday if you are able to get any further info from the call agent.

That being said it is obvious there are multiple old and new systems running at IRCC. Decision made is an approval. You generally don't get a refusal without some sort of additional document request e.t.c Also looks like your test was completed almost 2 months ago. Test invites are generally sent when most of the processing on your application is complete (for majority of applicants).

I know it would have been great for them to update the new system, but I do think this is very good news for you. Hopefully you will see the update on the new system as well and should be hearing in regards to the Oath soon.

Congrats! and best of luck! and keep us posted as you see any further updates.
Thank you very much, appreciate your help. I hope it is true and may be that will bring luck to the group.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Hi
I opened my ECAS today and found decision made.in the details no update since they started processing the application.
I open my status tracker and also no update since April. What does this mean and why no any update. How do I know the decision??
Its a glitch my friend. A turtle can walk faster than CIC

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
They don't mention what decision was made but unless you received a Procedural Fairness Letter, you can be sure that this decision is a positive one. The next step is to wait for your oath ceremony.

If you want confirmation, call IRCC around 8 AM local time and talk to the agent and ask if your application has been approved. Good luck!

Its a glitch my friend. A turtle can walk faster than CIC
It isn't. "Decision Made" is a valid status still being updated on ECAS. Decision Made means an approval unless you received a PFL (Procedural Fairness Letter).

Reactions: GuyanaGirl

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Hi
What’s ECAS ?

FamilyFAZE

Jun 27, 2021
Hello Everyone,

New to this forum and just wanted to update my stats with the group.

Peace and happiness to all!

Citizenship Application:
Paper Application

Family of Four
Application Sent (Montreal, QC): 26 Sept 2020
Application Received (Sydney, NS): 29 Sept 2020
Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR): 20 Jan 2021
File Transferred & In-Process: 26 Jan 2021
Background Verification: 24 Mar 2021
Test Email:
Citizenship Test Date (Online):
Decision Made:
Oath Email:
Oath Ceremony:
Application Closed:
Citizenship Certificate Received:

IRCC Citizenship Application Dashboard and GCMS status

BG Check Completed: March 09 '21 | Criminality Passed: -
| Language, Physical Presence and Prohibitions "Completed": | File arrived at Mississauga LVO: - | "Test Ready" since - | Test "In Progress": - | Test "Scheduled" update: - | Test Window: - to - | Test status "Completed": - | Ceremony "In Progress": - | Ceremony "Scheduled" update: - | Ceremony "Completed": - |

Last edited:

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
My timeline has been:
Applied in Sept 2020
Received- Dec 2020
CT - Apr 21 2021
Completed CT - Apr 26, 2021
All checks show as complete- June 24, 2021

hopefully on Monday I hear something from CIC about next steps.
I already requested this last time but I'm asking again.

Could you please provide your information in the following format so that I can add you to the spreadsheet?

App Type: Single / Family (# of applicants)
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR:
In-Progress:

I need dates (like 2nd September, 2020) not just the month and the year.

Thanks.