Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Everybody! Stop and sign up to this: https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

You need your UCI and your application/file number. It shows so much more detail than the eCas checker.

My language, physical residence and prohibitions are in progress. My background verification is complete.

This has giving me renewed hope!

That's a great find. Although all my status are still In-Progress, but this will surely help track the progress better.

Looks like many of you have already had your Background verification done as far back as in March, while mine is still In-Progress.

Edit: Just checked, from our application of two, my spouse's background verification is shown as completed though, with March 8 as the date.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2020
Seems everybody has got the AOR. Somehow I did not get it , even though my eCAS said they sent it to me in Dec. And now without Application Number, I can't register to the link shared above to check the current status. I tried calling IRCC support number, but nobody picked the phone. I have submitted a Case Specific Enquiry. Do you guys know how long they are going to take ? I'll try to call the support number again tomorrow morning.
About a week for.response on web form. Try calling a few times through the day and you will get through. The automated system will let you schedule a call back so you won't have to stay on hold.

Reactions: rajneeshv

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Seems everybody has got the AOR. Somehow I did not get it , even though my eCAS said they sent it to me in Dec. And now without Application Number, I can't register to the link shared above to check the current status. I tried calling IRCC support number, but nobody picked the phone. I have submitted a Case Specific Enquiry. Do you guys know how long they are going to take ? I'll try to call the support number again tomorrow morning.
Did you figure out the number to call? I am also one of those people who never got the AOR but in progress in ecas.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Did you figure out the number to call? I am also one of those people who never got the AOR but in progress in ecas.
Yes. The number is 1-888-242-2100

Edit - I have tried calling this number few times (including 8.30am EST today), they always say "We do not have any agents available" and then hang up. I think I'll have to wait for their response to my Case Specific Enquiry (Web Form), which may take weeks.

Last edited:

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Everybody! Stop and sign up to this: https://cst-ssc.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register

You need your UCI and your application/file number. It shows so much more detail than the eCas checker.

My language, physical residence and prohibitions are in progress. My background verification is complete.

This has giving me renewed hope!
This is really great. Seeing all the "In Progress" statuses does give some hope.

Hot2Cold

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
My dashboard shows the same. BG checks completed on March 9th.

Adding to this - I think the other statuses (except test and Oath) will remain the same until we see a "Decision Made" status on our application. I'm not sure if the other statuses are very useful at this point.
I guess the "Citizenship test" status is the one that we all want to change.

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
Yes. The number is 1-888-242-2100

Edit - I have tried calling this number few times (including 8.30am EST today), they always say "We do not have any agents available" and then hang up. I think I'll have to wait for their response to my Case Specific Enquiry (Web Form), which may take weeks.
Thank you! I will try calling them if I never heard back from the Web Form. Did you get a confirmation email once you submitted your enquiry right away? I never received the confirmation email but it said “success” when I submitted my form :S. nothing in my junk mail either

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Thank you! I will try calling them if I never heard back from the Web Form. Did you get a confirmation email once you submitted your enquiry right away? I never received the confirmation email but it said “success” when I submitted my form :S. nothing in my junk mail either
Same here. It said "success", but never received confirmation email.
By the way, just now I was able to get through on the phone number. Automated system told me that I was # 32 in the queue and allowed me to have an option of them calling me back when my turn comes , instead of me waiting on hold. So right now waiting for their call. Will keep you posted.

Dec 4, 2020
By the way, just now I was able to get through on the phone number. Automated system told me that I was # 32 in the queue and allowed me to have an option of them calling me back when my turn comes , instead of me waiting on hold. So right now waiting for their call. Will keep you posted.
There you go. Just ask them as much details as you want, even though it says on website the agent knows no more than what's already seen on website they actually do see a lot more. Lol

Progressive

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
As I said this past Saturday, I received the test invite and I registered for the status tracker and my all assessments are "in progress" except background check, which is "completed", and citizenship ceremony, which is "not started".

It says on April 30 my citizenship test status changed to "in progress", it's like 10 days before I actually received the test invite.

Hoping it will give you all some hope and insight into when you can expect to receive the test invite after the test status changes.

Just for those who wonder, my application is NOT urgent, as it's evident from my records in our Excel citizenship application tracker sheet.

Reactions: MaryC

Georgesand

Oct 22, 2013
awesome! Good luck and keep us posted :D thank you

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
As I said this past Saturday, I received the test invite and I registered for the status tracker and my all assessments are "in progress" except background check, which is "completed", and citizenship ceremony, which is "not started".

It says on April 30 my citizenship test status changed to "in progress", it's like 10 days before I actually received the test invite.

Hoping it will give you all some hope and insight into when you can expect to receive the test invite after the test status changes.

Just for those who wonder, my application is NOT urgent, as it's evident from my records in our Excel citizenship application tracker sheet.
My tracker says my test was “in progress” on March 2020. But the pandemic happened, suspending all in-person tests. I got online test invite March 2021.

I believe the test “in progress” is like the “test ready” status on GCMS. Timing will vary according to your local office.

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
So the IRCC Agent called me back. And he gave me the Application numbers for myself and my son - after verifying our UCI, Date of Birth & Country of birth. He said he needed to speak with my wife to give her application number. Thank god she was sitting next to me when he called, so we got her app number too. I have registered on the link shared by some someone yesterday. My status is same as everybody else. BG done, Language & Prohibitions in progress.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
My tracker says my test was “in progress” on March 2020. But the pandemic happened, suspending all in-person tests. I got online test invite March 2021.

I believe the test “in progress” is like the “test ready” status on GCMS. Timing will vary according to your local office.
Could you please tell me what the statuses of Physical presence and Language requirements are right now and any information on when this information was updated?