+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
It’s not approved. Not sure of exact status. I had connected with my local MP for help. Her office got the same std reply that there is nothing pending or any adr , it’s in process. Our eligibility was passed long back, info sharing, rprf complete. Criminality was in progress and security pending when I last got gcms in sep 2021. This is ridiculous without any pending items it’s stuck after medical pass. Seriously beyond annoying.
Keep following up is what I have learned recently in the whole process. Only once I applied for GCMS notes in Dec second week my application started showing movement. My recommendation is to call and check the status and also apply for the GCMS notes again.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Keep following up is what I have learned recently in the whole process. Only once I applied for GCMS notes in Dec second week my application started showing movement. My recommendation is to call and check the status and also apply for the GCMS notes again.
I requested gcms note in November and till date haven’t received it. I raised atleast 2 webforms asking if any documents to be submitted as application is stuck post medical pass. No response or movement. Hence decided to contact the MP for help as pointlessly it was stuck. My aor is closer to yours sep 4 2020, but category is fsw inland.

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
I requested gcms note in November and till date haven’t received it. I raised atleast 2 webforms asking if any documents to be submitted as application is stuck post medical pass. No response or movement. Hence decided to contact the MP for help as pointlessly it was stuck. My aor is closer to yours sep 4 2020, but category is fsw inland.
Call the IRCC number and check the status, if all the stages have cleared. Only once all the stages have cleared you will see the actual movement.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Call the IRCC number and check the status, if all the stages have cleared. Only once all the stages have cleared you will see the actual movement.
Yeah, not getting their line whenever I tried. Tried raising another webform. This wait is ridiculous when there is no item pending from my side.

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Yeah, not getting their line whenever I tried. Tried raising another webform. This wait is ridiculous when there is no item pending from my side.
Try calling the number at 3 pm I learned hard way but it always used to get connected at this time :)

Diksha1512

Nov 20, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon . Please Help

I have recieved ADR IMM5645 for myself and my dependent applicant ( husband)
We realised that while filling up application , we made a mistake. We just mentioned each other as family while filling up family details in application thinking only family which will accompany needs to be mentioned.

Now in this ADR I have recieved , I will fill up the exact immediate family that both of us have.

I just needed your guidance on this , Will this be marked as misrepresentation by IRCC and rejection for our application? Is there anyway we can inform them that we made this huge blunder and that we would like to fix it?
Please guide , I am very tensed and your help will mean a lot at this point in time

ambee

May 4, 2021
Folks who did upfront medicals and successfully got them updated in their online account, when did you guys raise the webform exactly? The same day when you did the medicals or after the medical center uploaded the results?

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Looks like my med was extended. I am Sep 2020 AOR, my med status changed to "You do not need a medical..." since August 2021. I logged in today and see it changed to "Feb 1, 2022 You passed the medical exam". Anyone get med extension and PPR not long after? Also, is there a way for me to know how long it was extended for?
My medical was extended in September 2021, my aor March 2020, no update after that

KARAM88

Feb 23, 2022
Hi New member here
AOR Sept 9, 2020
Medical expired since sept 2021
Upfront remedial done on 5 feb , 2022
No updates yet.
Only today I saw a ghost update after submitting another webform today.

When can I expect something positive?

Reactions: VVV62 and CarlCoco

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Hi New member here
AOR Sept 9, 2020
Medical expired since sept 2021
Upfront remedial done on 5 feb , 2022
No updates yet.
Only today I saw a ghost update after submitting another webform today.

When can I expect something positive?
I doubt the ghost update would be connected to the webform you uploaded. That would be quite soon and unusually quick. Instead, be glad you saw a ghost update! It means somebody likely touched your file behind the scenes (though not always). Good luck!

Reactions: CarlCoco

KARAM88

Feb 23, 2022
I doubt the ghost update would be connected to the webform you uploaded. That would be quite soon and unusually quick. Instead, be glad you saw a ghost update! It means somebody likely touched your file behind the scenes (though not always). Good luck!
Thank you for reply. I hope my medical get passed soon.

Reactions: VVV62

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Any Sept 2020 FSW-Os here got ADR? It seems like people with AORs before April 2020 or after October 2020 are receiving ADRs (and approval). Tf is going on