+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

robkin

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
United States
When did you apply for AITP notes. I applied for AITP notes on 9th Dec 2021 still haven't received anything.
I applied for ATIP from IRCC on Aug 30, 2021. I applied for ATIP from CBSA on Sep 28, 2020. CBSA got back on Dec 2, 2021 with a 30 day extension notification. I emailed CBSA on Jan 10, 2022 and they replied that the request had been processed and that my status email had been send to the assigned team. But I heard nothing back regarding that. I emailed IRCC several times with on response so I filed an OIC complaint on Jan 17, 2022. I'm not sure there's anything else I can really do, my AOR is Sep 4, 2020 and I am inland PNP.

The update from IRCC last year in June was Eligibility recommended pass, security not started, criminality passed, medical passed, info sharing complete.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I applied for ATIP from IRCC on Aug 30, 2021. I applied for ATIP from CBSA on Sep 28, 2020. CBSA got back on Dec 2, 2021 with a 30 day extension notification. I emailed CBSA on Jan 10, 2022 and they replied that the request had been processed and that my status email had been send to the assigned team. But I heard nothing back regarding that. I emailed IRCC several times with on response so I filed an OIC complaint on Jan 17, 2022. I'm not sure there's anything else I can really do, my AOR is Sep 4, 2020 and I am inland PNP.

The update from IRCC last year in June was Eligibility recommended pass, security not started, criminality passed, medical passed, info sharing complete.
Typical one.
I still have eligibility not started.
Inland PNP dec 2020

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019

Great so doesn't seem like I will be hearing from IRCC. My AOR is similar (2 Sept 2020).

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
Some update on my application, just received GCMS:
FSW-O - AOR 6 Sept 2020
Eligibility - Passed (only recommended) by Case Proc Agent on the 21/10/2020
Security - Not started
Criminality - Not started
Medical - Passed Expired
Info Sharing - Passed

Basically nothing moved on my file since 21/10/2020 apart from:

- Reassessment of the Medical: client is exempt from completing additional medical exam for their PR .. etc. extended on 12th November 2021 valid till 12th November 2022. Done by New Delhi office while my CoR is UAE, CPC Ottawa and Nationality is French, strange.

- Due date of my application by CPC Ottawa is now on 31/01/2022. Let's see if they achieve it... Lot of suspense... ahah
Congrats! At least you get to know about your eligibility status. I applied for GCMS notes on first week of September 2021, Have not heard anything from IRCC till date. When exactly you applied for notes?

follow

Aug 5, 2020
Congrats! At least you get to know about your eligibility status. I applied for GCMS notes on first week of September 2021, Have not heard anything from IRCC till date. When exactly you applied for notes?
In beginning of December, it takes like 1 month to come.
But it depends from who you requested it. Indeed you can request from IRCC or CBSA. CBSA is way more reliable cause IRCC tends to apply for extension to deliver the notes and you often end up receiving them 3 months later at least.

Reactions: vijayb104

CadPeace

Nov 18, 2021
In beginning of December, it takes like 1 month to come.
But it depends from who you requested it. Indeed you can request from IRCC or CBSA. CBSA is way more reliable cause IRCC tends to apply for extension to deliver the notes and you often end up receiving them 3 months later at least.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll apply another one from CBSA

shaleenyadav1

Jan 26, 2022
Background: I have got a PR application. AOR Sep 2020. Also, I applied for Work Permit in Dec 2021 through a legal counselor. I reside in the USA.

Scenario: Day before yest I received the approval letter from IRCC for work permit requesting my passport to be mailed with other docs. But today my counselor informed that she received an email from <IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> on Jan 13 2022 which I assume is a PPR(it at least has wordings to obtain a COPR). It mentions my UCI and application number correctly and asks me to send my passport to VAC NY.

Question: How to find out if this email is legitimate?

My doubts with the email: 1. There is no change in portal. 2. I never received an email from IRCC about this. 3. Why did my legal counselor from Work Permit get this email? 4. The letter mentions to contact CPC-Ottawa if I can't make the 30 day deadline, if I am applying from US why is my office in Ottawa? shouldn't it be NY or LA?

What makes me believe it is real: The email came from ircc.donotreplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca. It just has a instructions and asks me to send passports to VAC NY, no payment links like other fishing emails.

Last edited:

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hi,

I have received a request from IRCC for the processing fee payment ($225 each) for my twins. I had already submitted the payment receipt via web form on 23rd Dec 2021 along with the remedical forms so I think the officer as missed it.

Does anyone know how to directly upload the payment receipt in the profile itself?

maiavfx

Dec 28, 2020
Paris
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-09-2020
Med's Request
18-11-2021
Has anyone ordered GCMS recently? Ordered them end of november, still nothing to date...

Desojiadedeji

Jul 10, 2020
Hi,

I have received a request from IRCC for the processing fee payment ($225 each) for my twins. I had already submitted the payment receipt via web form on 23rd Dec 2021 along with the remedical forms so I think the officer as missed it.

Does anyone know how to directly upload the payment receipt in the profile itself?
I am experiencing the same issue with IRCC not referencing documents sent through webform as well.

Reactions: vijayb104

hardeep445

Star Member
Mar 22, 2018
Aor EE PNP nominated sept 2020 from India.are there anyone of same profile like me.there is no movement in my file last I submitted bil in Jan 2021.except this I did not got any update.medical expired since August 2020.should I go for upfront medical.please suggest me is there anything I can do to trigger any movement in my file.my kids passports will also expire in April 2022.

Last edited:

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Aor EE PNP nominated sept 2020 from India.are there anyone of same profile like me.there is no movement in my file last I submitted bil in Jan 2021.except this I did not got any update.medical expired since August 2020.should I go for upfront medical.please suggest me is there anything I can do to trigger any movement in my file.my kids passports will also expire in April 2022.
Hi Hardeep, my AOR was in SEP 2020 medical pass in OCT 2020. No Biometrics appointment till February 2021 due to covid. Biometrics done in March 2021 updated on site immediately. Medical Expired in Aug 2021. After that there is absolutely no moment. This is the same case with most of the FSW outland especially from India. You are not alone :) the new Immigration minister has said he will clear the FSW in next 20 months... so please plan something else in between!