+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I applied as FSW-O. My AOR was Sep 4 2020. I completed my medical in October 2020 so it has been 1 year 3 months since I have heard anything from them. My GCMC notes say that my application is NOT assigned to any entity for Security verification in November 2020 which I think is causing the delay because my Security still says 'Not started'. I believe my application has fallen through cracks. Is there any way I can reach out to IRCC to let them know to recheck my application? Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Thanks!
Absolutely no way. We gotta keep waiting until IRCC completes it

astarter

Sep 2, 2020
I have a question and I'm looking to gain some perspective on that.

It's been 16 months or so since I applied for FSW-Outland and there clearly is not enough progress and we are still waiting. A lot has happened since then and I also now qualify for CEC-Inland since I have been working here in Canada for last 1 year or more. My score would be around ~500. Should I also apply for CEC category in parallel since there's a hope that can move faster? Would that be okay to have two applications in parallel? I know I'll have to give another IELTS and pay all the fees again which is not fun.

follow

Aug 5, 2020
Some update on my application, just received GCMS:
FSW-O - AOR 6 Sept 2020
Eligibility - Passed (only recommended) by Case Proc Agent on the 21/10/2020
Security - Not started
Criminality - Not started
Medical - Passed Expired
Info Sharing - Passed

Basically nothing moved on my file since 21/10/2020 apart from:

- Reassessment of the Medical: client is exempt from completing additional medical exam for their PR .. etc. extended on 12th November 2021 valid till 12th November 2022. Done by New Delhi office while my CoR is UAE, CPC Ottawa and Nationality is French, strange.

- Due date of my application by CPC Ottawa is now on 31/01/2022. Let's see if they achieve it... Lot of suspense... ahah

Last edited:

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
I have a question and I'm looking to gain some perspective on that.

It's been 16 months or so since I applied for FSW-Outland and there clearly is not enough progress and we are still waiting. A lot has happened since then and I also now qualify for CEC-Inland since I have been working here in Canada for last 1 year or more. My score would be around ~500. Should I also apply for CEC category in parallel since there's a hope that can move faster? Would that be okay to have two applications in parallel? I know I'll have to give another IELTS and pay all the fees again which is not fun.
I believe you can have a CEC application in parallel. But no one knows when the next CEC draw will be. You might get your approval before that, especially since you are inland now (assuming you have notified IRCC about that).

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Some update on my application, just received GCMS:
AOR - 6 Sept 2020
Eligibility - Passed (only recommended) by Case Proc Agent on the 21/10/2020
Security - Not started
Criminality - Not started
Medical - Passed Expired
Info Sharing - Passed

Basically nothing moved on my file since 21/10/2020 apart from:

- Reassessment of the Medical: client is exempt from completing additional medical exam for their PR .. etc. extended on 12th November 2021 valid till 12th November 2022. Done by New Delhi office while my CoR is UAE, CPC Ottawa and Nationality is French, strange.

- Due date of my application by CPC Ottawa is now on 31/01/2022. Let's see if they achieve it... Lot of suspense... ahah
Medicals got extended, which is good news. However "due date" doesn't mean jack. It is some date automatically generated by the computed and no one cares about it.

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
I applied as FSW-O. My AOR was Sep 4 2020. I completed my medical in October 2020 so it has been 1 year 3 months since I have heard anything from them. My GCMC notes say that my application is NOT assigned to any entity for Security verification in November 2020 which I think is causing the delay because my Security still says 'Not started'. I believe my application has fallen through cracks. Is there any way I can reach out to IRCC to let them know to recheck my application? Has anyone else experienced something similar?

Thanks!
Wait till 2nd half of the year and if still no movement, consider mandamus

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Dear all,
I want to share this great news at last, thank you for this group and support all through. Hoping for everyone to receive the most awaited email soon .
FSW Outland
COR- UAE
VO-London
AOR- September 2020
Medical passed automatic- December 2021
PPR - 17 January 2022
Hi, congratulations on your ppr! May I ask you - did you receive ADR for height &eye color and scan copies of passport biopages anytime before PPR?

Reactions: CarlCoco

FARR2091

Jan 4, 2021
Hi, congratulations on your ppr! May I ask you - did you receive ADR for height &eye color and scan copies of passport biopages anytime before PPR?
Hi thanks .
No I am required to submit my passport for visa and there is a document I need to fill with height and eye color

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Hi,

Just wanted to update the group - finally received the "Golden Email"! Full details below:

PNP-Outland EE (SINP)
VO: MVO (Manila Visa Office)
AOR: Sept 10, 2020
MEP: Oct 22, 2020
BIO Refund Letter: Oct 22, 2020
Re-med requested: Dec 28, 2021
Re-med done: Jan 5, 2022
Med Passed in profile: Jan 6, 2022
PPR: Jan 11, 2022

Awaiting for our passports now to get couriered back from VFS Los Angeles.

All the best to those who are still waiting - keep the faith!!!