Visa Office......
HALIFAX
Nomination.....
BRITISH COLUMBIA
AOR Received.
10-DEC-2020
File Transfer...
20-JUNE-2020
Hi all, Finally received my eCOPR today and my wait time is over!!! Thank you all for exchanging updates and sharing your knowledge on this platform.
Special Thanks to @legalfalcon You're awesome!!!
Visa Office?

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you help me understand something here in my case; As per my recent gcms notes all my stages (unsure of security as it is blank) appear passed.

To confirm this I raise webform with my VO - London, who say “your application is awaiting further review”. What could this response from them mean?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Could you help me understand something here in my case; As per my recent gcms notes all my stages (unsure of security as it is blank) appear passed.

To confirm this I raise webform with my VO - London, who say “your application is awaiting further review”. What could this response from them mean?
Security, if it is in progress or passed, will always be blank. To read on security and the security screening manual, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

A final review happens when all stages are passed, and are awaiting a final decision by an officer before the PPR / COPR is sent. During final review it is seen that all checks have been done and documents such as passport, medicals etc are valid.

Reactions: GaryChapman VP

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Oh I understand. Thank you.

I presume the security stage is passed as the notes have a mention- ‘label :Adm/security - No admissibility issues. Sec/Crim passed’.
If I’m not wrong that’s the bit relating to security.

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Hi all, Finally received my eCOPR today and my wait time is over!!! Thank you all for exchanging updates and sharing your knowledge on this platform.
Special Thanks to @legalfalcon You're awesome!!!
Congrats buddy. Did you have to submit pics online or by mail? How long did it take between email to confirm address and COPR?

user1011

Apr 28, 2021
Hello guys,
I received the COPR update on my profile yesterday (May 13).
AOR - Sept 12
Medical cleared - Oct 30
Profile updated with decision & COPR number- May 13
I have a question regarding the Information Letter. I saw a message called "Information Letter" under the message section. However, I can't open it. Anyone else had a similar situation? When can we expect the actual COPR document?

Rom2208

May 14, 2021
Hello Guys,
I saw my profile approved today may 14.
My AOR is Sep 20 CEC inland
VO : Ottawa- etobicoke
Med: Nov 5
Bio:exempt previous application

I can see the COPR number but I don’t have the letter yet.

the question is I can see the expiry date is in 2 weeks May 26 2021... will it be an issue?
Can you please guys help me with that ?
Good luck everyone

mcarbon

Feb 23, 2019
AOR - Sept 12, CEC Inland
Medical Exam Pass - Oct 30
Biometrics Enrolment - Nov 18

My application says
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I was able to get in touch with an agent today and they said that the review is complete and that I should be hearing a final decision in the next few weeks. At this point, it most likely means that the application is approved, correct? The agent didn't want to use language like 'approved' and said to wait for the final decision, but wondering what scenarios exist where it'd get rejected at this point? I'm not particularly in a rush so don't mind waiting a few more weeks.