17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, @legalfalcon,

I have applied for PR cards for me and my dependents, all inland. It might take another 4 months to get cards. While the PR card application is in progress in Canada, Can my family travel to home country. Do I need to update IRCC about it? I am planning to stay back in Canada until the cards received. Once I receive it, I am planning to travel to my home country to bring my family back to Canada. Appreciate your response.
You are a permanent resident the dat you received your COPRs. You can travel anywhere and so can your family. To return back to Canada, you will need PR cards and if you dot have them, then you will have to apply for PRTD from the country you are in.

You can take the PR cards when they arrive, and return.

Reactions: OnceMore and aaryas

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Finally a good news from my end, We received PR confirmation web portal email to upload photos and confirming the current address. Though, status of the PR application still remain same i.e. in progress. Any idea how long will it to get the CoPR followed by card? BTY, My local office is Vancouver.
Congrats!!!!!

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Finally a good news from my end, We received PR confirmation web portal email to upload photos and confirming the current address. Though, status of the PR application still remain same i.e. in progress. Any idea how long will it to get the CoPR followed by card? BTY, My local office is Vancouver.
Hi! Congratulations!
How long has it taken since all stages were passed?

kkrishnabc

Nov 17, 2019
Hi! Congratulations!
How long has it taken since all stages were passed?
Oh! Don’t ask but my all stages were passed since Jan 3rd week and saw proper ghost updates back then. Also, the file came to the local office on feb 1 but for some reason was sent back to the processing office, Nova Scotia and since then no update till last week. I got to know all these based on my recent GCMS notes. But finally today’s news came in. It was totally a frustrating experience knowing that all stages were passed in Jan’21 only.

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Oh! Don’t ask but my all stages were passed since Jan 3rd week and saw proper ghost updates back then. Also, the file came to the local office on feb 1 but for some reason was sent back to the processing office, Nova Scotia and since then no update till last week. I got to know all these based on my recent GCMS notes. But finally today’s news came in. It was totally a frustrating experience knowing that all stages were passed in Jan’21 only.
You have been through a lot. Fortunately, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck!

Melikaaaaaaaa

Star Member
Mar 22, 2021
Congratulations, when was your AOR and we're u FSW INLAND PNP?

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Lucky you are asked to upload photos online instead of sending them in the mail. CoPR in email will be received in 2 days after approval. Cards for those who uploaded photos online are received in 1 month while mail applications are taking 4+ months.
Why on earth would IRCC want photos by post mail when they have the option to allow people to scan and upload?!? Are they out of their minds :mad:

jacob97

May 11, 2018
I requested GCMS notes a while ago and have finally received it. I passed all stages on 23rd April and have called IRCC several times since then to get update, but everytime I get the same answer that final decision is pending.

However, in the GCMS notes I see this
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Although security field is blank but IRCC representative confirmed all stages are complete. I'm just confused with this approved part, does it mean application is approved but representative can't see it yet?

CEC Inland
AOR: Sept 8th
All Stages Passed on April 23rd

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
We got her request on 27th april and on 30th she redo medical. on 7th may she passed it. we decided its better to redo medical because if I raise webfom it will take another month to get final decision. I just called CIC and agent said all is done just final review is pending. does anyone know how long will it take?
Today, I see medical is updated in my profile.

Reddy2770

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
I requested GCMS notes a while ago and have finally received it. I passed all stages on 23rd April and have called IRCC several times since then to get update, but everytime I get the same answer that final decision is pending.

However, in the GCMS notes I see this
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final: Approved

Although security field is blank but IRCC representative confirmed all stages are complete. I'm just confused with this approved part, does it mean application is approved but representative can't see it yet?

CEC Inland
AOR: Sept 8th
All Stages Passed on April 23rd
I am not so sure but if it says Approved then it is to my understanding, I am waiting for the final decision and it is been three weeks and not sure when they will....

Phan123

Sep 28, 2020
@legalfalcon please I'd like to confirm if I can still get updates on all my stages if I call IRCC when my file is at a local VO. I just found out my file has been moved from Ottawa VO via response to a CSE I raised.