+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kkrishnabc

Nov 17, 2019
Any reason for filing again ? typically, if work permit extension and PR under process, at the time of PR approval, IRCC cancels other application and refund fees. in your case, they would have already reviewed the same documents and performed background and security check through your application. I'd think they withdraw your application by mistake they should have withdrawn your wife application.
Yes, because express entry application is a lot quicker than paper based. That's why my wife filed another but express entry application when she received an ITA in the hope that the second one (express entry) will be processed earlier than my first paper based one. My main concern is that her application is still in progress and we don't see yet that her application is approved.

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Yes, because express entry application is a lot quicker than paper based. That's why my wife filed another but express entry application when she received an ITA in the hope that the second one (express entry) will be processed earlier than my first paper based one. My main concern is that her application is still in progress and we don't see yet that her application is approved.
You could always call IRCC to confirm but I believe you can expect to receive COPR at any time now.

aaryas

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hey guys, I just got a PR withdrawal letter in my account for the paper based PR application mentioning that because of another approved application. BTY, I never sent a withdraw request. But our another application (My wife filed later for the express entry) is still in progress. I wonder how come they can withdraw my paper based application when second one is still shows in progress without my consent? Can someone share your thought?
Per my understanding, they follow certain guidelines in this type of case. Last week my BOWP application was withdrawn without any notice and they sent a letter stating they have withdrawn my application since I was granted PR. Your case is different because both applications are in progress. It is inevitable that one of the applications must be withdrawn but they should have provided you choice at least.

venkypaduchuru

Jul 4, 2019
Any ONIP- september AOR folks in this group?
Hi, I am OINP as well

A overview of the Time-line
OINP ITA received - Jan 15, 2020
OINP ITA accepted - Feb 28, 2020
OINP ITA approved - Apr 27, 2020
IRCC ITA received - May 24, 2020
IRCC ITA accepted - May 27, 2020 + (90 days to submit all the documents)
Application submitted on - Aug 25, 2020.
AOR -Aug 25, 2020

current status - Medical passed on Jan 12, 2021.

No update since then but I gave biometrics on Mar 09, 2021 (updated in the system).

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
I have claimed 15 points of my sibling who has a Canadian Passport and at the time of AOR i.e., Sep 24, 2020, I have attached every single doc related to residency like electricity, insurance, internet, rent docs valid till Jul-21. Now 2-3 months ago, he moved to Qatar because he got a job over there, so is that possible if IRCC asks for his updated docs related to Canada in future or will that impact negatively on my application ? @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I have claimed 15 points of my sibling who has a Canadian Passport and at the time of AOR i.e., Sep 24, 2020, I have attached every single doc related to residency like electricity, insurance, internet, rent docs valid till Jul-21. Now 2-3 months ago, he moved to Qatar because he got a job over there, so is that possible if IRCC asks for his updated docs related to Canada in future or will that impact negatively on my application ? @legalfalcon
IRCC only requires a proof of sibling and residency at the time the application is submitted. If your sibling subsequently moves, it has no impact on your application.

Reactions: Majid Nawaz

pcc_mex

Nov 23, 2020
Anyone here with sep 2 nd week aor , all stages completed except security which hasn’t started. My latest update was on Apr 9 and since then no updates, stuck at security stage .

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Anyone here with sep 2 nd week aor , all stages completed except security which hasn’t started. My latest update was on Apr 9 and since then no updates, stuck at security stage .
I'm Sept 05 AOR and Eligibility is still only rec passed, Criminality in progress and Security not started

yoshizac

Mar 28, 2021
I called IRCC this morning and was told that everything has passed and it's only waiting for the final decision. Any idea how long it would take for them to make the final decision?

Ottawa office / CEC / inland / Sept 05 AOR