+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ana1994

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
And also I'm not sure if I got 1 or 2 because I checked my account in evening around 7pm (approx after 20-22 hrs ), so may be there were 2 GUs but I missed 1 or may be there is only 1 GU.o_O
same! I am not sure if it's one or 2 but my eligibility was recommend pass, criminality passed and security not started when I spoke to the agent last week.

Bang86

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Our application was approved on Friday, got CoPR letter today.
AOR September 4, CEC Inland.

didn’t notice any ghost updates, but if it helps, the portal now says eligibility was finished Apr 1, BGS April 16.
VO Ottawa

I only called IRCC twice - after passing 6 months mark. On March 14 the update was everything in process nothing finished, even eligibility was under ‘review required’.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Today, I got a request for "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)" form added in the profile, though I have taken upfront medical exam which is valid till Aug-2021. My medical assessment was not updated in the profile from the beginning. Every time, I called customer care agent, they told that file is in order and assessment is done , only officer needs to update in the profile.

@legalfalcon what shall I do now? do I need to take medical exam again?. AOR-Sep-15,2020. CEC- Inland, Upfront medical was done on Aug-2020.

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Our application was approved on Friday, got CoPR letter today.
AOR September 4, CEC Inland.

didn’t notice any ghost updates, but if it helps, the portal now says eligibility was finished Apr 1, BGS April 16.
VO Ottawa

I only called IRCC twice - after passing 6 months mark. On March 14 the update was everything in process nothing finished, even eligibility was under ‘review required’.
Congrats

SameerNazeer

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
Today, I got a request for "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)" form added in the profile, though I have taken upfront medical exam which is valid till Aug-2021. My medical assessment was not updated in the profile from the beginning. Every time, I called customer care agent, they told that file is in order and assessment is done , only officer needs to update in the profile.

@legalfalcon what shall I do now? do I need to take medical exam again?. AOR-Sep-15,2020. CEC- Inland, Upfront medical was done on Aug-2020.
Me too got a remed request. I think it's a good sign and usually they trigger for remeds when background checks are completed. Can u share some light @legalfalcon

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Me too got a remed request. I think it's a good sign and usually they trigger for remeds when background checks are completed. Can u share some light @legalfalcon
What is your AOR? My medical is still valid until Aug-2021 but it was not linked properly. Was your medical expired or expiring soon?

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
What about FSW Outland with AOR sept 2020 (VO Ottawa) ? Are you here ? I’m desperate I need some positivity :confused:
No update since October when medical passed. I don’t expect anything to change for the next few months because they won’t prioritize FSW files until the travel restrictions are lifted.

Clara_pnz

Dec 14, 2020
No update since October when medical passed. I don’t expect anything to change for the next few months because they won’t prioritize FSW files until the travel restrictions are lifted.
My last updates are from February 2021, everything passed. Confirmed by IRCC on phone. It’s very frustrating ....

yjus

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
If they can increase the number of daily administered doses to 300k (which these days seems to be on average 200k), that means per month they will have administered 9 million doses. Lets say 8 million out of 38 mln total population isnt eligibel for vaccination , then it leave just ~20 million (10 mln done by now) first doses to be administered yet. That is ~2 months May and June should wrap up first doses. And if they can start 2nd doses by July then 3 months needed to finish with 2nd doses. So by September end everyone (adults) will have received full vaccination. Hope then we'll see some real changes going back to normality.