05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

canpr2020

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
In which phase, verification happen for POF ? Let's say you were required to show POF for 20K but you have 30K in your account and same amount was shown in POF, is that ok to use 10K or we should try not to touch account (for which docs were given) as much as possible ? Any thoughts ?

Mr.Happy123

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
In which phase, verification happen for POF ? Let's say you were required to show POF for 20K but you have 30K in your account and same amount was shown in POF, is that ok to use 10K or we should try not to touch account (for which docs were given) as much as possible ? Any thoughts ?
Good question. I was asked randomly for a 6 months bank statement during my application.

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
You only need to proof the funds you entered in your profile as long as they're available from the beginning of your application until you receive PR, see below.

This is copied from the gov. website :
The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html

canpr2020

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
You only need to proof the funds you entered in your profile as long as they're available from the beginning of your application until you receive PR, see below.

This is copied from the gov. website :
The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent resident visa.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html
Thanks for replying but my question is not about what is required for POF but the excess amount which is there (in this case 3-20=10k extra) but are shown on papers (bank letter) which was given as part of POF.

Also, In which phase, verification happen for POF ?

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Thanks for replying but my question is not about what is required for POF but the excess amount which is there (in this case 3-20=10k extra) but are shown on papers (bank letter) which was given as part of POF.

Like I said, you only need to PROOF the funds that you entered in your profile for example if you entered 20k then you need to show 20k. If you have 30k that's great for you but won't matter. And if you have 30k and use 5k or 10k, it won't matter either as you only need to proof the 20k you entered in your profile ;-) .
They would verify it in eligibility for sure, but it's impossible to predict when that would be.

Reactions: canpr2020

zain151

Sep 24, 2019

The 'minimum amount as per your family size' must be maintained. When you open the link below scroll down to see the minimum amount in CAD you need to maintain depending on the number of family members.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I'm sorry I don't understand what 'getting posted' means.. can you please explain? I searched in other places regarding the meaning of this but didn't get an answer anywhere..
Hi, the notes were not included in your post/response

Reactions: sibhi8

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I called IRCC today for an update.
Eligibility - passed
Medical - passed
Biometrics - passed
Background check - not started

I have a question, I moved address from England to Canada since I applied, the person I spoke to changed my address just now, does that mean I am an FSW inland or outland?

Also, How long does background check normally take?

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
anyone has issue with the timeline in the profile? Now i cannot see the timeline somehow.
It has disappeared from last 4 days. Don't worry it for everyone !! Someone in other group predicted that its system maintenance activity but it think it is gone for good.