Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, I recently got married and I have been trying to communicate with IRCC to inform them of this development. Done that on different occasions and I keep getting weird responses. Below is the latest response I got. Is there any particular I need to include in my enquiry?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided; however, we require further information in order to access the file.

In order to better assist you, we invite you to resubmit your request by filling out the IRCC Web form and include the following information:

• Surname and complete given name (including middle name, if applicable) - exactly as they appear on the passport or identity document,
  • Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD),
  • Client ID Number, UCI or Application Number,
  • Country of birth,
  • Type of application,
  • Current address,
  • Telephone number(s),
  • Email address, and
  • All documents submitted with your previous request.
This response if received when IRCC is unable to identify you in the system. When you send a webform, make sure that all the information you enter is correct and complete.

To add your spouse you will need to submit the following:

1. An IMM8 Application
2. Schedule A form for spouse
3. Additional Family Information form for primary applicant and spouse.
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation (if required).
6. Copy of Spouse's Passport
7. Copy of marriage certificate and marriage registration
8. Wedding Card and Photographs (on a case by case basis)
9. Police clearance certificate for the primary applicant and spouse
10. Spouse's upfront medical
11. Letter of Explanation (if required)

Desojiadedeji

Jul 10, 2020
This response if received when IRCC is unable to identify you in the system. When you send a webform, make sure that all the information you enter is correct and complete.

1. An IMM8 Application
4. Fee receipt for spouse - Processing fee ($550) and right of permanent residence fee ($490).
5. Birth Certificate of spouse, translation, and affidavit of translation (if required).

1. An IMM8 Application
Thanks for the prompt response. Am I to send all the listed documents with my request to add my spouse or IRCC requests for these things themselves? For example, I do not have an IMM8 Application form. Also, Is there a platform to make payment to add my spouse as highlighted in your feedback?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the prompt response. Am I to send all the listed documents with my request to add my spouse or IRCC requests for these things themselves? For example, I do not have an IMM8 Application form. Also, Is there a platform to make payment to add my spouse as highlighted in your feedback?
Usually when you inform IRCC, they will send your a response asking for the above listed documents.

You can pay the fee at https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

You will get a receipt, send the receipt as a proof of payment. The receipt number will be used to mark the fee as paid after verifying it.

krutts29

Aug 26, 2020
I might have to move and hence submit a new address to IRCC. How early should I do it? If anyone else has done this.. what's the response time like of an acknowledgement of this change?

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I might have to move and hence submit a new address to IRCC. How early should I do it? If anyone else has done this.. what's the response time like of an acknowledgement of this change?
Submit webform. Now a days webform response is taking 3 to 4 weeks

Reactions: krutts29

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
I submitted a change of address on December 11th and I still did not hear back from the webform. I called up IRCC this week and updated it by phone to speed the process after waiting over a month.

krutts29

Aug 26, 2020
I submitted a change of address on December 11th and I still did not hear back from the webform. I called up IRCC this week and updated it by phone to speed the process after waiting over a month.
Thanks! Btw how do you all contact IRCC? I've never been able to catch them on the phone! Am I missing a trick or something?

Pillaiyar

Jan 19, 2021
I used to check my application status by calling CIC, but today it is saying that unable to find application
what could be the issues ?

Sk97

Nov 26, 2020
AOR September 18,2020
Biometrics completed and updated
Medical completed.
Criminality Completed Dec 2020
Today my background check changed to not applicable and
And we’ll send you a message when you start reviewing your eligibility.
Can you please help what does it mean @legalfalcon ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
AOR September 18,2020
Biometrics completed and updated
Medical completed.
Criminality Completed Dec 2020
Today my background check changed to not applicable and
And we’ll send you a message when you start reviewing your eligibility.
Can you please help what does it mean @legalfalcon ?

The BGC refers to criminality and security. This is why the BGC status changes twice during the processing of the application. Since your AoR is Sept, it may be very likely that criminality, info sharing is done and eligibility is in progress. Once Eligibility is passed, the BGC will be in progress again.

To read on security and BGC see https://bit.ly/2JPCk2g

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
PR application status is still being the same (Eligibility has not been started yet). Progress bar appeared again and shows 66%.
Fortunately, work permit was approved. Please advise me if the WP (phisical letter) will be automatically mailed to me or I have to inquer it via web form?