+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Status been same since beginning , still review of eligibility.
What is the processing expected for this ?

FSW application Outland
AOR : Sep 23

Review of eligibility 
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results 
November 5, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents 
We do not need additional documents.
Interview 
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics 
November 9, 2020 Completed.
Background check 
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision 
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
same here

Reactions: FARR2091

krutts29

Aug 26, 2020
Status been same since beginning , still review of eligibility.
What is the processing expected for this ?

FSW application Outland
AOR : Sep 23

Review of eligibility 
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results 
November 5, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents 
We do not need additional documents.
Interview 
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics 
November 9, 2020 Completed.
Background check 
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision 
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Mine is almost exactly the same (AOR Sep 24). No update since Biometrics submission and no GU either :( I'm an Indian citizen residing in the US

Reactions: FARR2091

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Mine is almost exactly the same (AOR Sep 24). No update since Biometrics submission and no GU either :( I'm an Indian citizen residing in the US
Did you get update on Biometrics . I mean for me it still shows that Biometrics is pending but I have completed it in on 8th December. It still shows that the biometrics is pending .

krutts29

Aug 26, 2020
Did you get update on Biometrics . I mean for me it still shows that Biometrics is pending but I have completed it in on 8th December. It still shows that the biometrics is pending .
I got an update as soon as I submitted my Biometrics that it has been completed.. Are you in the US?

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Could any of them who had travelled to Dubai VFS from India share their experience such as appmt booked, visa, covid tests & quarantine requirements, expiry, total days spent, cost spent etc. would be very useful. I know there had been a video about this shared already but your personal experience will be quite beneficial.

the_eye

Star Member
May 23, 2018
I called them like 3 weeks ago, they said criminality still on progress and eligibility and security hasn't started yet. I submitted my RCMP on november 12 and online account still showing documents being reviewed. I applied my BOWP around Oct 25,2020 and based on the other people's timeline who submitted on Oct 15, they already got their approved BOWP on dec 30th.
So if ever I get a result on BOWP then maybe its an indication that eligibility already passed.
Praying for the best.

Did they ask you to submit RCMP?

astarter

Sep 2, 2020
Can someone please help me understand the GCMS notes we got. What does 'Info Sharing: In Progress' mean here? Is that the thing blocking Security and Criminality? Based on the summary and notes at the end, can it be conclusively said that eligibility is passed?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Also, notes at the end says :
'Having analyized this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Met R75: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Aman K

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2020
Doc's Request.
23-10-2020
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
02/09/2020
Med's Done....
12/09/2020
Could any of them who had travelled to Dubai VFS from India share their experience such as appmt booked, visa, covid tests & quarantine requirements, expiry, total days spent, cost spent etc. would be very useful. I know there had been a video about this shared already but your personal experience will be quite beneficial.
Check #702.. i had posted about my trip, about a month ago..
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/september-2020-aor-join-here.700416/post-9028663

Aman K

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-03-2020
Doc's Request.
23-10-2020
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
02/09/2020
Med's Done....
12/09/2020
There are few who have gone to other countries to give biometrics. Just wanted to know about them too.
Biometrics submitted on Nov 29 thru Dubai VFS.. it reflected on my account immediately, but no further updates ever since..

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Can someone please help me understand the GCMS notes we got. What does 'Info Sharing: In Progress' mean here? Is that the thing blocking Security and Criminality? Based on the summary and notes at the end, can it be conclusively said that eligibility is passed?

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Other Reqs:
Final:

Also, notes at the end says :
'Having analyized this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
A11.2: Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS- Met R75: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET FSW points total: 72 Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Information (info) sharing is part of Background check (BGC). As the name suggests, information is shared with Canada’s partner agencies and countries in the Five Eyes alliance. The Five Eyes is an intelligence alliance composed of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States. For those who have previously applied (whether the visa was approved or not) with any of Canada’s partner countries in the Five Eyes intelligence alliance, Info sharing will most probably take place. Did you at any point apply for a visa with any of the above countries?

In the Assessments section it says that Eligibility has passed, so yes it has passed conclusively.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Yup, info sharing was completed for my application. In the GCMS notes, one can read the details - mine shows that info has been shared with US, Aus and NZ. (I have a valid US visa, not sure if that’s why this happens).