+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
@legalfalcon ; Need your help to understand following in my GCMS notes (received today 12/31 requested on 12/01). My AOR is 1st Sept (CEC inland)

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

"--------POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- USA FBI Police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality India PC Provided Spouse 1- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- RCMP Fingerprints : Request Letter Sent R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required- Pending outstanding PC India PC Provided"

Does this means I need to provide RCMP Criminal Record Check for my spouse? I received the RCMP Criminal Record Check way back in Oct (20 Oct 2020) for me only (Primary applicant) and provided it on Nov 6 which they have received and accepted on 11/26 ( I can see in the log). I never received any additional request from IRCC for RCMP Criminal Record Check for my spouse then what are they waiting for here?

Reactions: Raj_aud

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon ; Need your help to understand following in my GCMS notes (received today 12/31 requested on 12/01). My AOR is 1st Sept (CEC inland)

ASSESSMENTS

"--------POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant PA RCMP Screening NRT 1- USA FBI Police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality India PC Provided Spouse 1- USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 2- RCMP Fingerprints : Request Letter Sent R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required- Pending outstanding PC India PC Provided"

Does this means I need to provide RCMP Criminal Record Check for my spouse? I received the RCMP Criminal Record Check way back in Oct (20 Oct 2020) for me only (Primary applicant) and provided it on Nov 6 which they have received and accepted on 11/26 ( I can see in the log). I never received any additional request from IRCC for RCMP Criminal Record Check for my spouse then what are they waiting for here?
The note that you see is your R10 or the completeness check notes.

NRT refers to "No Reportable Trace" for US FBI and RCMP.

If your spouse has been in Canada for more than 6 months, as per the note you should provide a RCMP PCC for your spouse too.

Canadatalk

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
The note that you see is your R10 or the completeness check notes.

NRT refers to "No Reportable Trace" for US FBI and RCMP.

If your spouse has been in Canada for more than 6 months, as per the note you should provide a RCMP PCC for your spouse too.
Thanks for the quick response; I will get RCMP for my spouse soon and submit it via web form. Now I wonder why IRCC agent haven’t created folder in my spouse’s online profile? They just created folder for RCMP in my profile and RCMP request letter was also requested for me only.. without GCMs notes I wouldn’t have came to know this all additional need.. too crazy stuff . Hope I am not too late as due date for my RCMP request was 12/20 . It will take at least 2-3 weeks for me to obtain it and submit it via webform, and that too take additional 2 weeks for them to update.. holy cow!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the quick response; I will get RCMP for my spouse soon and submit it via web form. Now I wonder why IRCC agent haven’t created folder in my spouse’s online profile? They just created folder for RCMP in my profile and RCMP request letter was also requested for me only.. without GCMs notes I wouldn’t have came to know this all additional need.. too crazy stuff . Hope I am not too late as due date for my RCMP request was 12/20 . It will take at least 2-3 weeks for me to obtain it and submit it via webform, and that too take additional 2 weeks for them to update.. holy cow!
Currently IRCC is putting all applications on hold if any document is missing, no application is being refused for a missing document.

the_eye

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Are we supposed to mandatorily provide RCMP PCC?

I'm an inland candidate who had a study permit, and am now on PGWP.

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Are we supposed to mandatorily provide RCMP PCC?

I'm an inland candidate who had a study permit, and am now on PGWP.
Its not mandatory but I've seen that they are asking from most people later on so I would recommend to get one before they ask so you can prevent delay.

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
If the RCMP is requested for your spouse, you can upload it right away in your IRCC account, go to the submitted documents link on the top of the application status page. Don’t use webform for it. If they ask for additional infor, they always create the place for you to upload. Hope it helps

Reactions: Noyan2020
Jan 5, 2019

ASSESSMENTS

I'm wondering after seeing your msg. Even I was not asked to provide RCMP clearance for both PA and my spouse too. I'm clueless now. Any suggestions please.

Also, is your eligibility un-touched? Did officer or agent comment on that... such as eligibility passed or met?

Reactions: Raj_aud