Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Hello guys.
AOR sept 4.
Medical upfront.
An update now from the call:
- VO: ottowa
- eligibility passed on oct 19.
- security, criminality, background: not started yet.

Any input or comments are welcome. What do you think? I believe they are short handed. So technically since oct 19 till now, we have no progress or not reflected for the call center staff.
Exactly same status as yours.. I called IRCC and found out that my BGC hasn’t started even though I completed my biometrics on Oct 13th. The sole reason being the VO - Ottawa.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hello guys.
AOR sept 4.
Medical upfront.
An update now from the call:
- VO: ottowa
- eligibility passed on oct 19.
- security, criminality, background: not started yet.

Any input or comments are welcome. What do you think? I believe they are short handed. So technically since oct 19 till now, we have no progress or not reflected for the call center staff.
Are you CEC or FSW?Lucky that at least Eligibility is passed.

Engmmh

Nov 28, 2018
CEC inland
Vo:Ottawa
AOR:11 September
Medical passed
Biometric already given before with my permit but not yet shown as completed.
Criminality in progress
Security and Eligibility: not started

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Hi Guys,
Can I get a proper contact number to call IRCC and find out about the status of my file.
1-888-242-2100 - For people within Canada.

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Has anyone of those who had a GU this week seen any actual progress on their case? I got 2 GUs on Sunday, but nothing actually changed on my application. I hope it wasn't just a glitch.

AmalDreams

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Has anyone of those who had a GU this week seen any actual progress on their case? I got 2 GUs on Sunday, but nothing actually changed on my application. I hope it wasn't just a glitch.
Got one on 16th. No news since then.
I see alot of people in other threads from august and july getting GUs in this week and the previous week. Maybe some good news is on the way?

Reactions: Kerikeri

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Got one on 16th. No news since then.
I see alot of people in other threads from august and july getting GUs in this week and the previous week. Maybe some good news is on the way?
I hope so. I saw many people getting GUs from all months, but very few PPRs in return. According to the IMMtracker website, most of the recent PPRs were issued for people whose AOR was in January 2020 or before. In addition, Nigeria office has been doing a great job as it issued lots of PPRs over the past months.

I sent a webform couple of weeks ago; However, they didn't answer me yet. I'm trying to call the IRCC to speak to an agent, but it seems impossible for me as text now is prohibited in my country, and VPN apps couldn't do anything about it. Do you guys know any alternative way to call IRCC rather than textnow?

AmalDreams

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
I hope so. I saw many people getting GUs from all months, but very few PPRs in return. According to the IMMtracker website, most of the recent PPRs were issued for people whose AOR was in January 2020 or before. In addition, Nigeria office has been doing a great job as it issued lots of PPRs over the past months.

I sent a webform couple of weeks ago; However, they didn't answer me yet. I'm trying to call the IRCC to speak to an agent, but it seems impossible for me as text now is prohibited in my country, and VPN apps couldn't do anything about it. Do you guys know any alternative way to call IRCC rather than textnow?

Which country are you from? Try dingtone but you will have to purchase a canadian number. Its not that expensive though. Also order gcms notes.

Ive seen some people getting ppr from august 2020 and sept 2020 aor aswell.

Reactions: Amr87

Jaynchou

Sep 11, 2020
I called ircc on December 10th
Aor: Sep 22

Medical: passed
biometrics: exempt, I did it last year
eligibility: passed
criminality : ongoing
security: not started

Reactions: CarlCoco

Puttna03