>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
Category: FWS
ITA: August 4th
AOR: September 26

There is no update on my application. Any idea how long does it take for an update? I was told there should be something in 45 days. So far there is nothing. Thanks in advance.
if your medical results were transmitted with application then you must have MEP by now.

rayyaanr

Aug 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
26-09-2020
if your medical results were transmitted with application then you must have MEP by now.
Yes results were transmitted with application. Yet there is nothing yet. Any idea what could be the reason for that ?

uetian119

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Ontario
You can also check from medical center to make sure that they transmitted your results in time. Normally, this is the reason of late MEP

rayyaanr

Aug 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
26-09-2020
Better to call them in a week day and confirm the status of your application. I don't have have number. You can find from google.
I asked a friend in Canada to call them last week. It was an automated response which said there is no update for your application. I will check with the medical centre whether they have transmitted the reports or not. Any other suggestions pls ?

AmalDreams

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Receives ghost update today but cannot login to application status . Many people got this ghost update as i have seen on other threads so its probably a sytem glitch.
Did any of you get a GU?

jfider

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Receives ghost update today but cannot login to application status . Many people got this ghost update as i have seen on other threads so its probably a sytem glitch.
Did any of you get a GU?
I got one today too. It says Application/Profile Updated, but no changes. This is the 2nd GU I had. Still waiting for our MEP/BIL. AOR Sep2. *Sigh*

Reactions: Noyan2020

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
I know. I called the clinic and they said they submitted the result 10days after we came for medical. So i dont know. Very worried.
I am on the same boat. AOR Sep15 but no MEP yet.

Japa2021

Nov 16, 2020
FSW-O (OTTAWA VISA OFFICE)
NOC - 0213
ITA - SEPTEMBER 2
AOR - SEPTEMBER 5
MEP - SEPTEMBER 30
BIL - OCTOBER 1
GU 1 - OCTOBER 1
BIOMETRICS COMPLETED AND UPDATED - OCTOBER 15

I have been seeing online about ghost updates which I also got yesterday. From September 30, my background check has been "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". After the GU of yesterday, it changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". Did this happen to anyone? I feel the went backwards. What does this mean?

AmalDreams

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
FSW-O (OTTAWA VISA OFFICE)
NOC - 0213
ITA - SEPTEMBER 2
AOR - SEPTEMBER 5
MEP - SEPTEMBER 30
BIL - OCTOBER 1
GU 1 - OCTOBER 1
BIOMETRICS COMPLETED AND UPDATED - OCTOBER 15

I have been seeing online about ghost updates which I also got yesterday. From September 30, my background check has been "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". After the GU of yesterday, it changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". Did this happen to anyone? I feel the went backwards. What does this mean?

Before you had a false IP2. Now you have IP1 so dont worry. It means they are working on your application.