+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

rami_nakouri

Nov 7, 2020
the message seems to be sent from Cairo office. I never thought they have an office here.
My application too has been transfered to cairo office on the 5th of November and today my background check has changed to ip2. What is your current stage ?

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Category: FSW-O
AOR: Sept 29, 2020
Country of citizenship and residence: India

50 days and no MEP or BIL yet. Starting to get concerned. Is it too soon to raise a webform query or order GCMS notes?

Sorabhk

Oct 20, 2020

50 days and no MEP or BIL yet. Starting to get concerned. Is it too soon to raise a webform query or order GCMS notes?
I got MEP cleared yesterday. Wait for a couple of days, you should also get it.

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
My application too has been transfered to cairo office on the 5th of November and today my background check has changed to ip2. What is your current stage ?
I believe I'm still in IP1. I had a couple of updates of the past few days. the frist was when there was a sort of problem on the IRCC website, and everyone was getting Error 502. the 2nd was when they sent me the request letter which asked me to fill something called schedule A, and send it back to them. Surprisingly, they didn't attach the required schedule in their messages to my email or account even though the message clearly states " complete the attached schedule, and send it back to us by email."

I have sent them 2 emails yesterday and today asking them to send me the schedule which they didn't attach, but they didn't answer me yet.

How did you know that you are in IP2, and your case was moved to Cairo?

Ad78

Star Member
May 31, 2020

Exact same situation here.

Country of citizenship = Pakistan
Country of residence = Saudi Arabia

No updates, no nothing. I'll wait for now, because I see on the tracker that some other FSW-Os whose AORs are before 29 Sept are still waiting for updates.

chakrat

Champion Member
May 29, 2018
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
VO OTTAWA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-09-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
05-09-2020
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
22-10-2020
Interview........
N/A
LANDED..........
21/04/2021
Any idea how long it takes for security to be passed - Had a talk with the agent and was informed that criminality got passed on 10th November 2020 but Security not started yet.

Japa2021

Nov 16, 2020
Any idea how long it takes for security to be passed - Had a talk with the agent and was informed that criminality got passed on 10th November 2020 but Security not started yet.
When is your AOR? When did you pass medicals and give biometrics?

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Where can you see from which office they sent messages or which office is working on the application?
the email address they used to contact me was from Cairo office

Reactions: janaan

Not_Your_Donkey_Kong

Apr 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Does it go into the case notes when we call CIC to inquire about our case status?

FSW Outland
AOR - September 18, 2020
MEP - 22 October, 2020

rami_nakouri

Nov 7, 2020
I believe I'm still in IP1. I had a couple of updates of the past few days. the frist was when there was a sort of problem on the IRCC website, and everyone was getting Error 502. the 2nd was when they sent me the request letter which asked me to fill something called schedule A, and send it back to them. Surprisingly, they didn't attach the required schedule in their messages to my email or account even though the message clearly states " complete the attached schedule, and send it back to us by email."

I have sent them 2 emails yesterday and today asking them to send me the schedule which they didn't attach, but they didn't answer me yet.

How did you know that you are in IP2, and your case was moved to Cairo?
I called them 2 days earlier they said that they don't have any access to my application as it was sent to local visa office. Today background check changed from ip1 to ip2.

Reactions: Amr87 and Tolaaaa