17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can you please advice
Your application is locked on the day it is filed. Any subsequent change in job after the application has been submitted has no impact on the application. However, if you claimed points for your job that you just left, you should inform IRCC so that they know that you no longer work there just in case they want to verify your employment.

You do not have to send any work reference letter or document. Just a webform that you no longer work with the employer effective mm/dd/yyyy

Last edited:

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
The GCMS notes are processed and released pursuant to the Access to Information Act or the Privacy Act and as per law. IRCC is obligated to release them within 30 days.

All GCMS notes will have a date of generation listed at the bottom of each page. The GCMS notes are generated a few days after the request is filed and it is as on this date how your application looked like is captured in the GCMS notes.

Got it. Thanks a bunch for doing God's work!

Reactions: legalfalcon

Koniloca

Aug 21, 2020
You need to inform only when there's a change in your contact information or a change in any other aspects that would affect your CRS score. Since you've already submitted your application with all the documents that helped you get your CRS score, change of jobs does not 'need' to be reported. But it's better to inform them because if and when IRCC contacts your employer, they won't be surprised to find out that you don't work with them anymore.
Thank you, I will update them.

Holy Cow

Jun 26, 2020
Did anyone (FSW-O) with AOR 15th Sept. onwards received BIL / MEP ? This was very fast until 3 weeks back , I mean I have seen updated where folks are getting BIL / MEP in 17 to 25 days. Its been 5 weeks not I guess. Please update on this thread the latest information.

Koniloca

Aug 21, 2020
I just received, you should see update soon.
Did anyone (FSW-O) with AOR 15th Sept. onwards received BIL / MEP ? This was very fast until 3 weeks back , I mean I have seen updated where folks are getting BIL / MEP in 17 to 25 days. Its been 5 weeks not I guess. Please update on this thread the latest information.

brentmrcs

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
Category........
FSW
Still waiting for my BIL at least. I had additional medical tests done, but the physician ensured me that the results were satisfactory.

AOR is Sept 24, FSW-O.

Monte6661

Oct 27, 2020
AOR is 22nd September, FSW-O (PNP). Just got the BIL and Med Status updated. Is BIL not required for minors? Please guide.

Reactions: Ad78

rd555

Oct 19, 2020
AOR is 21 September - not received BIL and MED status yet. Although my profile has a new shiny tracker that didnt exist previously with 22% completion tag.

tejaspan

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
AOR is 21 September - not received BIL and MED status yet. Although my profile has a new shiny tracker that didnt exist previously with 22% completion tag.
That means they started processing your application.

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1443&top=3
"Why isn’t there a progress bar for my application?
At the moment, the progress bar is only available for these types of applications:
  • Express Entry
    • You only see the progress bar once we start processing your application.
    • If you submitted your application, but don’t see the progress bar, it’s because we haven’t started processing your application yet.
    • It may take a few weeks up to a few months for the processing bar to appear."

Reactions: Ad78

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Hi everyone.
AOR 18th Sep.
Medicals Passed.
Biometrics letter 28th October.
Please do they stop processing my application till I submit Biometrics?
I may have to wait for some time because of covid before I can do it. Will it delay the process?