NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Sinp PNP applicant here
AOR 13th sept
BIL & medical passed on 27th oct.
Things are moving as expected..
Waiting for Indian VAC to open..
Congratulations for the progress. Are you inland or outland application, and what is VAC?

Amr87

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
Guys, would you please add the progress of your case as a signature. it would be really helpful for all of us to understand and estimate our applications' progress.

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
Hey guys!

I got the request for payment of RPRF today as I had not paid it during the e-APR submission. The message in the letter goes something like 'In order to continue to process your application, we need the following from you' and RPRF was mentioned underneath.
There was a mentioned deadline of 7 days but I'm already through with the payment and uploaded the Receipt in the document checklist page.
@legalfalcon I was wondering if you had any idea about what's going on with my application right now and what's left after RPRF is complete? It'd be great if you could shed some light on this for me, please.
'Review of additional document' said'We need this document from you.......' at the time of payment and about after 2 hours it says 'Not Applicable'

Reactions: piglett99

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Hi,

Can you please provide the link or source for this information. Just want to clarify this too as I myself provided my biometrics in the US while I was on vacation there last year.

Thanks.
It was the way guided by consultant for my parents case... Also I contacted my consultant(diffrent one) this time again for my own BIL and was guided in same way so i am also waiting for VAC to open.... Don't know it's consultant made practice or actually a IRCC rule...

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Did you submit your application. Normally it is better to submit medical upfront. Thanks.
No I have not filled any form as such, I thought we need to directly call and book an appointment from the list of hospitals available in CIC. Please do correct me if I am wrong

jaspreet brar01

Oct 22, 2020
Hey guys!

I got the request for payment of RPRF today as I had not paid it during the e-APR submission. The message in the letter goes something like 'In order to continue to process your application, we need the following from you' and RPRF was mentioned underneath.
There was a mentioned deadline of 7 days but I'm already through with the payment and uploaded the Receipt in the document checklist page.
@legalfalcon I was wondering if you had any idea about what's going on with my application right now and what's left after RPRF is complete? It'd be great if you could shed some light on this for me, please.
'Review of additional document' said'We need this document from you.......' at the time of payment and about after 2 hours it says 'Not Applicable'
seriously.. ???so fast??whts ur country of residence? u r are applying under fsw right??my aor is 12th september..so it mean i can also receive any good news soon???

zain151

Sep 24, 2019
@Sorabhk

FSW-O
AOR - Sep 18, 2020
BIL received and medical passed - Oct 27, 2020
Current Status: Waiting for VFS to open in order to proceed with Biometrics. Not sure if we have any other options apart from VFS for Biometrics. I have been following the link below for updates on VAC opening status in India. Let me know if you or anyone in the forum come across any other option to give biometrics.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/

Goodluck to All!

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
seriously.. ???so fast??whts ur country of residence? u r are applying under fsw right??my aor is 12th september..so it mean i can also receive any good news soon???
I am not sure if this is considered fast. Nowadays RPRF is not an indication of an approved application and it doesn't mean that your application is in the later stage.
Maybe others (@legalfalcon) can confirm if my IP1 was quicker than usual.
I live in Dubai.

zain151

Sep 24, 2019
Medicals Passes & BIL received on Oct 27
@Aman K

Good to know!

I am on the same boat. FSW-O with AOR date of Sep 18, 2020 and received BIL with medical pass yesterday, Oct 27, 2020.

Currently, I am monitoring the VFS Global India website to check on their opening status in order to go ahead with biometrics. Do you know of any other options to give biometrics apart from VFS?

Sorabhk

Oct 20, 2020
@Sorabhk

FSW-O
AOR
- Sep 18, 2020
BIL received and medical passed - Oct 27, 2020
Current Status: Waiting for VFS to open in order to proceed with Biometrics. Not sure if we have any other options apart from VFS for Biometrics. I have been following the link below for updates on VAC opening status in India. Let me know if you or anyone in the forum come across any other option to give biometrics.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/

Goodluck to All!
@zain - Done! Will keep you guys posted! And thanks

Paul Omiks

Oct 28, 2020
FSW
NOC - 3113
ITA - AUGUST 5
AOR - SEPTEMBER 17
ADR - OCTOBER 21
GHOST UPDATE - OCTOBER 22
SUBMISSION OF ADR - OCTOBER 23
MEP/BIL - OCTOBER 23
BIOMETRICS UPDATED - OCTOBER 27

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey guys!

The RPRF is requested, if not paid before, when the application reaches the eligibility. In most cases the eligibility is either recommended passed or may even have been passed.

To know the exact status of your application, you will have to either send a webform or request your GCMS notes. But the RPRF surely indicates that your application has reached eligibility. Whether it has passed eligibility or still need to be reviewed by an officer, will only be know by webform or GCMS.

To read on webforms see https://bit.ly/2HKtl1f