+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Hi guys,

Is it normal to get Biometrics updated and biometrics no. Added in the profile but medical still no updates?

CEC INLAND
Aor sept 5,2020

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
I've a query about relocation. My MEP/BIL is done now and biometrics have been submitted on the 23rd. I will be relocating from South Africa to India next week, and I'll probably be in India till my application reaches PPR. How do I inform this to IRCC? I've seen two ways described, not certain which is the right one.

In this change of address section, the instruction given is to contact the local VO and to inform them: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html (So in my case this would be South Africa).

In the AOR letter, they've asked for a Case Specific Enquiry form to be raised for any changes in situation including address.

Could anyone advise which is the right way forward please? @legalfalcon would you know perhaps?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I've a query about relocation. My MEP/BIL is done now and biometrics have been submitted on the 23rd. I will be relocating from South Africa to India next week, and I'll probably be in India till my application reaches PPR. How do I inform this to IRCC? I've seen two ways described, not certain which is the right one.

In this change of address section, the instruction given is to contact the local VO and to inform them: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/change-address.html (So in my case this would be South Africa).

In the AOR letter, they've asked for a Case Specific Enquiry form to be raised for any changes in situation including address.

Could anyone advise which is the right way forward please? @legalfalcon would you know perhaps?
You have to send a CSE, and irrespective of where you application is, the change will reflected.

Reactions: ns317

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@AttagirlCA,

Please guide me how to call IRCC effectively (and number plz), as it's always a long wait with further response.
Will they confirm you about the progress for each step ?
To call IRCC follows the following steps:

ridhig1

Oct 17, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon,

I received an ITA on October 14, 2020. I am struggling to figure out how to fill in the education section of the application:

1. I completed the 1st year of my Master of Commerce program and was awarded a Postgraduate diploma in international business. I received the transcript and provisional certificate for this and proceeded to obtain my ECA. As per the ECA, I am eligible for one or more degrees as my bachelor's got me 4 years and diploma got me 1-year equivalency in Canada.
2. Subsequently I completed the second year of my master of commerce and obtained my MCOM degree. but I did not get this second year evaluated through WES. Do I still need to disclose this second year anywhere in the application like the education or personal history section? I was confused because this 2 year MCOM includes the 1st year of the diploma I mentioned in point 1. Should I include the whole 2 years in my application and add a letter of explanation to explain the reason for not getting an evaluation for 2nd year and that this MCOM includes the Diploma above for which i'm obtaining points.

arpit1203

Oct 26, 2020
Hi All,

CEC Inland Application
CRS - 555
AOR - 19 September 2020
Medicals and RCMP upfront

I haven't received any updates so far. I am expecting an update (MEP/BIL) by 5-6 November considering a timeline of 45-50 days for CEC applications. I have to go to India for a span of one month starting November 2020 and might have to give Biometrics in India itself. Can an Inland applicant provide biometrics outside Canada???? Please suggest.

princebabu

Aug 20, 2020
Today I called IRCC and my progress as follows is:

My AOR : 2nd Sep
Medical Passed : 21st Oct

Visa Office: Sydney

Eligibility: Not-Started
Security: Not-Started
Criminality: In Progress
AGENT : Said - Criminality check is in progress and will reach if RCMP is required.

I did upfront RCMP (Before submitting my application) and I uploaded thru Webform today.

Criminality check is in IP1 or IP2 ???

Gnana12345

May 28, 2020
All,

CEC Inland
AOR - Sep 05
Medicals passed - Oct 23
RCMP requested for my spouse
Biometrics exempted, updated in my profile
Ghost update1 - Oct 24

Above is my status. I just realized that, for a WES certificate I did not filled in the suffix IMM in my PR application. Example, instead of filling 123456IMM i just filled in 123456.. Will this create a problem ? Should i send a LOE form to explain the same?

yogesh178

Oct 27, 2020
Hey Guys. So is it normal to reach IP2 (We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information) before MEP got passed? Not sure how it works.
CEC inland
AOR - Sept 18

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Yes you can but keep in mind that where ever you give your biometric at same place you will have to submit passport for PR visa .....
Hi,

Can you please provide the link or source for this information. Just want to clarify this too as I myself provided my biometrics in the US while I was on vacation there last year.

Thanks.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
I doubt that information is correct. Changes including physical relocation can happen in the several months after biometrics. So it doesn't make any sense that you necessarily have to submit the passport in the same VO where you submitted biometrics.

Reactions: loree_2009

Sorabhk

Oct 20, 2020
Hi anyone FSW-O from India who has received biometrics request?

How do you plan to go about it? Any updates?