+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Aug 4, 2020
Hi, my AOR is 24th Sept FSW - Outland, there has been no update on my application. Have applied for GCMS notes, lets see what they reveal. Very disappointed to see no movement on my application, have been waiting for a while.
Did you try going for upfront medical if it is applicable for you? There was no movement in my application as well till I went for upfront medical exam.

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
I was advised not to get upfront medicals done. So I decided against it, should I get it done now?
Hi Jatt2canada, DON'T do the up front medicals... They will surely reach out to you for re medicals.... after that it takes about 4 weeks for PPR... I am saying this with confidence as, many who did upfront medicals, have received the re-medicals mail... on tracking it showed the upfront medicals was not approved as it was not asked by IRCC... just follow the course and process... things will be slow but it will have uncomplicated movement... This is my advise

Last edited:
Reactions: mohitbahl

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Hi Jatt2canada, DON'T do the up front medicals... They will surely reach out to you for re medicals.... after that it takes about 4 weeks for PPR... I saying this with confidence as, many who did upfront medicals, have received the re-medicals mail... on tracking it showed the upfront medicals was not approved as it was not asked by IRCC... just follow the course and process... things will be slow but it will have uncomplicated movement... This is my advise
Thank you for your advice Ahanan, I can be everyone with Sept 2020 AOR have seen progress on their application. Don't understand why there has been no movement for me, what can I do now? Do I have any options?

sadiqsankara

Aug 5, 2020
Thank you for your advice Ahanan, I can be everyone with Sept 2020 AOR have seen progress on their application. Don't understand why there has been no movement for me, what can I do now? Do I have any options?
Submit PCC, if possible updated pof
Then wait for medical request

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi Jatt2canada, where are you applying from... Also you have not given your Biometrics date... Have you finish giving it. I also depends in which Visa Office your application is being processed. Don't Worry... You will Get It... It may be delayed... It has happened for my brother too, a couple of years back, that his friends who applied 2 months later got PR along with him... Wait and be patient :)

r1976

Oct 26, 2021
Hi Jatt2canada, where are you applying from... Also you have not given your Biometrics date... Have you finish giving it. I also depends in which Visa Office your application is being processed. Don't Worry... You will Get It... It may be delayed... It has happened for my brother too, a couple of years back, that his friends who applied 2 months later got PR along with him... Wait and be patient :)
Hi Ahanan, what was your AOR? I am an Indian citizen but applied from UAE (as a current resident). My AOR was 26th September and Medicals and Biometrics were completed in November 2020. No movement on the application since.

Jatt2canada

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Mumbai, India
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
My AOR was 24 sept 2020.
I applied from India and my primary office was New Delhi (according to GCMS notes received)

this year in January, I sent notification to IRCC for change of address as I moved to UK. Does that mean my visa office will change?

Can this cause problems in my application?

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi Ahanan, what was your AOR? I am an Indian citizen but applied from UAE (as a current resident). My AOR was 26th September and Medicals and Biometrics were completed in November 2020. No movement on the application since.
Hi r1976, AOR 6th Sep 2020 from India, As Its UAE not sure which Visa Office it would have gone and how the cluster forms... However each Visa Office when they release they release the PPR's in bunches (providing all the documents as per requirement and due diligence done), the applicants like us get an impression that one visa office is more efficient than the other... which is not the truth, COVID has complicated the timelines

ahanan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
My AOR was 24 sept 2020.
I applied from India and my primary office was New Delhi (according to GCMS notes received)

this year in January, I sent notification to IRCC for change of address as I moved to UK. Does that mean my visa office will change?

Can this cause problems in my application?
Probably the file has shifted to a different visa office basis your status updated of address change to UK

jchen2020

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I was requested to send my passport to VAC 2 weeks ago. I sent it to the New York VAC last Tuesday. It has been 10 days / 7 business days but I havent heard back a word. (The passport was delivered last Wednesday morning). Is that normal processing window?

#EEC

May 19, 2019
Finally received my Visa n COPR....☺
PPR- 4 April
VFS webform 4 April
Passport pick up 6 April
Under process at IRCC 11 April
Dispatch back 21 April
But no counterfoil generated yet on GC Key

Thanx Canadavisa.com family for all support. Best of luck to remaining ones