+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
Hi All,

I'm feeling led to create a community of new immigrants. This group has and is giving me so much, and has made me believe this world to be a better place.
Each one of us got here to help one another, this group gave me hope when I had none at all, and literally met some God sent people.

I know for many it's PPR, then COPR, and landing. But then, what? How to sustain your life in Canada? Does one need to start from scratch? How to find a job? Make a living? Everything before and everything in between.
I am not even sure if what I'm proposing is going to be a success, but it's a worth a try. We can reunite through the below group and offer support to each other even after we land.

I'm adding a link below, so you can join if you want to be part of this community.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Cny1j2pWQGI2RKxkihI3PD

Just my way of giving back to the community who has given me so much that not mere words can explain.

God bless you all.

r1976

Oct 26, 2021
Hi r1976, AOR 6th Sep 2020 from India, As Its UAE not sure which Visa Office it would have gone and how the cluster forms... However each Visa Office when they release they release the PPR's in bunches (providing all the documents as per requirement and due diligence done), the applicants like us get an impression that one visa office is more efficient than the other... which is not the truth, COVID has complicated the timelines
Hi @ahanan, thanks for that insight. never realized there could be clustering across regions (countries). When did you get your PPR?

Last edited:

Viraj2020

Sep 23, 2020
Hi everyone,
Finally received Passport Request Letter on 22nd April, 2022.
AOR 17th September, 2020
FSW- Outland

Please feel free to ask any questions if you have! Wishing everyone the best of luck and hoping you get the good news very soon ☺

zain151

Sep 24, 2019
Hi everyone,
AOR 17th September, 2020
FSW- Outland

Please feel free to ask any questions if you have! Wishing everyone the best of luck and hoping you get the good news very soon ☺
Hi @Viraj2020 Congrats! What is your COR? And are you also a PNP candidate or just FSW-O? Also, did you receive any request from IRCC like updated PCC or POF before your PPR email ?

Thanks

sireeshaaluri

Oct 13, 2021
Hi everyone,
AOR 17th September, 2020
FSW- Outland

Hey Viraj,

Congratulations!

I also finally received the passport collection email. I am a little confused about sending the passport and photos to VAC though. It says send the passport, email and photos to the VAC address and added a general link to VAC website under it that doesn't give me any further information. Did you have to pay any more fee on the VAC website and submit anything else before you sent your package to that address?

Thanks,
Sireesha

Viraj2020

Sep 23, 2020
Hey Viraj,

Congratulations!

I also finally received the passport collection email. I am a little confused about sending the passport and photos to VAC though. It says send the passport, email and photos to the VAC address and added a general link to VAC website under it that doesn't give me any further information. Did you have to pay any more fee on the VAC website and submit anything else before you sent your package to that address?

Thanks,
Sireesha
Hi,
Thank you firstly! Yes it’s a whole process. Go to the vac website and there under the apply for visa section, you will find passport submission. Click on that and follow the steps. I had to pay extra cuz on the Vfs India website, there is only two way courier option that can be used for passport submission.

Reactions: sireeshaaluri

ConquerDream

Jan 20, 2021
It's time to share and Have a gratitude.

AOR September 26, 2020
VO : Ottawa
COR : US

Remedical Request March 30, 2022
Submitted Remed April 9, 2020
PPR April 14 2022
Passport send April 20,2022
File is Approved on Portal and generated counterfoil : May 3, 2022

Wishing everyone good news soon

astarter

Sep 2, 2020
Finally, we got the 'Ready for Visa' email from IRCC :)

I really hope that everyone waiting for that gets it soon too.
It's time to share and Have a gratitude.

AOR September 26, 2020
VO : Ottawa
COR : US

Remedical Request March 30, 2022
Submitted Remed April 9, 2020
PPR April 14 2022
Passport send April 20,2022
File is Approved on Portal and generated counterfoil : May 3, 2022

Wishing everyone good news soon
That's awesome. Congratulations. You must be thrilled!!

We also got an email this morning saying 'Ready for Visa'. It's just an email with instructions on sending passports to Ottawa. I see no updates on the portal.

For reference, our AOR is also Sep 2020 and we are in USA too.

Am I reading it correctly that it took you around 2 weeks to get a portal update of 'Approved' once you sent the passport to Ottawa? Have you gotten passports back already?

I'm thinking to send passports later today or early tomorrow using Fedex

ConquerDream

Jan 20, 2021
Very Cool. Congratulations. Yes Go for it. It will take about 2 weeks to update on Portal. I haven't received passport yet. Where are you in USA?

Finally, we got the 'Ready for Visa' email from IRCC :)

I really hope that everyone waiting for that gets it soon too.

That's awesome. Congratulations. You must be thrilled!!

We also got an email this morning saying 'Ready for Visa'. It's just an email with instructions on sending passports to Ottawa. I see no updates on the portal.

For reference, our AOR is also Sep 2020 and we are in USA too.

Am I reading it correctly that it took you around 2 weeks to get a portal update of 'Approved' once you sent the passport to Ottawa? Have you gotten passports back already?

I'm thinking to send passports later today or early tomorrow using Fedex

Reactions: astarter