+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sibhi8

Star Member
Sep 17, 2020
This whole system is so unpredictable. AOR is september 11, been stuck in IP1 since mid October. Someone with October AOR is in IP2 (not false). I no longer bother myself. The PPR will come and I believe it will come soon.
We have a similar timeline. I've been stuck in IP1 since mid October too. But I received ADR for RPRF payment by end of October and that was it.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon
I spoke to the CIC agent on a call and she told me following status:

Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Security: Not started
Criminality: In progress

I tried asking her if the eligibility was passed by case analyst or a case officer. She said that they don’t have access to such details and can only tell that it is passed.

Further, my biometrics are still pending due to VFS restrictions in India. Does that mean my Criminality will remain in progress till my biometrics are done? Please guide.

Would also appreciate your valuable inputs on the overall progress of my file. My AOR is 22nd Sept 2020.
If your security has not started it's possible that Eligibility has not been passed by an officer as yet. Raise a web form and inquire as well. Outstanding biometrics will result in Criminality: In progress status and that's it; your application will progress regardless

Reactions: Monte6661

Monte6661

Oct 27, 2020
If your security has not started it's possible that Eligibility has not been passed by an officer as yet. Raise a web form and inquire as well. Outstanding biometrics will result in Criminality: In progress status and that's it; your application will progress regardless
Thanks! Unlike the agent on the call, will they be able to provide me with details regarding the eligibility being passed by analyst or officer through web form. If yes, do I need to specifically ask for it or consider any specific phrase or sentence that would help me get those details. Please guide.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thanks! Unlike the agent on the call, will they be able to provide me with details regarding the eligibility being passed by analyst or officer through web form. If yes, do I need to specifically ask for it or consider any specific phrase or sentence that would help me get those details. Please guide.
Hi. You should ask specifically but they will not respond with the level of detail they should. It can still be useful and one may be able to infer the stage from their response. It does not hurt to ask and it's free unlike Gcms Notes (it can be free if you are inland)

Reactions: Monte6661

Tee0001

Mar 29, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-09-2020
We have a similar timeline. I've been stuck in IP1 since mid October too. But I received ADR for RPRF payment by end of October and that was it.
I have been stuck at IP1 since October as well, I also got an ADR for RPRF 21st October. AOR is September 7th

Reactions: sibhi8 and Didi01

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
AOR Sep 25, MEP, Biometric not updated (Already gave in 2018).
Got 2nd ADR today for RPRF request.

Any expert can tell what is going on with my application ? normally what happens when RPRF requested ?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
AOR Sep 25, MEP, Biometric not updated (Already gave in 2018).
Got 2nd ADR today for RPRF request.

Any expert can tell what is going on with my application ? normally what happens when RPRF requested ?
Usually, before the end of Review of eligibility stage Medicals and Criminality are also passed. At this stage some applicants also receive a request to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) if it has not been paid upfront. If an applicant receives a request for the RPRF fee then it usually means that eligibility is recommended passed or passed. On MyCIC account review of eligibility will continue to be in progress until you receive the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR). to read about all the stages of an application see https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#stages-of-an-application

Kerikeri

Nov 29, 2020
Usually, before the end of Review of eligibility stage Medicals and Criminality are also passed. At this stage some applicants also receive a request to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) if it has not been paid upfront. If an applicant receives a request for the RPRF fee then it usually means that eligibility is recommended passed or passed. On MyCIC account review of eligibility will continue to be in progress until you receive the Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR). to read about all the stages of an application see https://help.gcmsnotes.com/code/aor-to-ppr#stages-of-an-application
How do you know when criminality is passed? Will your background check section say passed?

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Was able to speak to an agent this morning.

AOR Sept 05
CEC - Inland
VO: Ottawa CPC
Security & Criminality is in progress, she said it will update to completed in my profile once it is done.

Reactions: roxaino