Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
Hi,
Did they tell you whether it is at CPC Ottawa or to another branch?
My AOR is Sep 19th CEC inland. Criminality and Medicals was passed. Eligibility is in progress.

I don't think we will get updates at-least next two months, lot of CEC application are with Ottawa VO and lot of July and August AOR eligibility was not started. Outland applicants processing was very fast.

Niks_22

Nov 19, 2020
My AOR is Sep 19th CEC inland. Criminality and Medicals was passed. Eligibility is in progress.

I don't think we will get updates at-least next two months, lot of CEC application are with Ottawa VO and lot of July and August AOR eligibility was not started. Outland applicants processing was very fast.
You application seems to be on the last stage now! Hopefully, you should hear from them in like 2 weeks from now!

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
You application seems to be on the last stage now! Hopefully, you should hear from them in like 2 weeks from now!
How come bro? Same VO for CEC candidates and still I know July and August people are waiting for eligibility stage. Not sure why they will take Sep 19th AOR if there are backlogs. Other than CEC AOR it make sense because VO is different and they are getting PPR already.

Niks_22

Nov 19, 2020
How come bro? Same VO for CEC candidates and still I know July and August people are waiting for eligibility stage. Not sure why they will take Sep 19th AOR if there are backlogs. Other than CEC AOR it make sense because VO is different and they are getting PPR already.
I do feel that they may be working on their backlogs before entertaining any new application. However, I read about a person getting the COPR and he had an AOR of September 10, 2020.

Puttna03

Apr 25, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
Med's Done....
04-11-2020
I do feel that they may be working on their backlogs before entertaining any new application. However, I read about a person getting the COPR and he had an AOR of September 10, 2020.
His Vo is different and he is not CEC candidate. We should patiently wait

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
For my fellow CEC inland applicant, I just want to ask something,
my AOR was Sept 5, medical and biometrics already updated on Oct 28, I also got ADR (RCMP) and submitted it on Nov 17, which has been received by RCIC and under review now.
My question is , I have noticed that my current Employment reference where I'm taking my Canadian Experience score was missing of no. of hours work. although I have already completed 1 year and 4 months experience when I submitted my profile. My employer is willing to issue a new employment letter mentioning 35-40 hours per week. Can I submit an updated one via webform without them asking for it, just to be in the safe side or will it mess up my application ?

Below was the reference letter sent together with my application.

August 10,2020
To: Canada Immigration Office Re:
UCI ********
Re: PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION

Dear Sir/Madam;
This letter is written to confirm that Mr. __________ is an employee of __________. He works as a Food Service Supervisor with NOC 6311, drawing 15$ per hour which is being paid bi-weekly. He is working in our organization since April 11,2019 up to the present date and has a signed contract until April 7, 2021 The job responsibilities that Mr. __________carries out are the followings;
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion, and serve food and beverages
- Coordinate the production with the kitchen to ensure all requisitions are met.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules. - Train staff in job duties such as sanitation, safety and food storage methods.
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
- Participate in the selection of food service staff and assists in the development of policies, procedure and budgets.

This letter is being issued on 10th of August 2020 upon the request of Mr.______ with regards to his PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION. You may contact our office if you intend to find any further information about Mr. ________.

Sincerely ,
Employer :______
Address: ________
Phone number:_______
Email: ________

Didi01

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020

Do you know when they started processing your eligibility ?

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
CEC- Inland
AOR: September 15, 2020
Biometric - updated from the existing file
VO: Ottawa
Criminality: passed
Eligibility: Not started ( per agent in the phone call)

@legalfalcon There is no update on the Medical Review, it is been more than 2.5 months. What could be the reason? Do I need to worry? Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
CEC- Inland
AOR: September 15, 2020
Biometric - updated from the existing file
VO: Ottawa
Criminality: passed
Eligibility: Not started ( per agent in the phone call)

@legalfalcon There is no update on the Medical Review, it is been more than 2.5 months. What could be the reason? Do I need to worry? Thanks

Ask your panel physician when the medical report was transmitted to IRCC. Sometime there is a delay from that end.

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Ask your panel physician when the medical report was transmitted to IRCC. Sometime there is a delay from that end.
Thank you @legalfalcon , I have checked with my panel physician and they have submitted all the reports through eMedical on Aug-10,2020. Almost a month before my AOR [ Sep-15,2020].

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020

Hi,
How would we know if criminality is passed or not ? What will it show in the profile ?

tsc7

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-09-2020
Hi,
How would we know if criminality is passed or not ? What will it show in the profile ?
You can call to the IRCC agent, they will let you know the criminality status.

Reactions: HoshinBonu

Sg10

Dec 5, 2020
Thank you @legalfalcon , I have checked with my panel physician and they have submitted all the reports through eMedical on Aug-10,2020. Almost a month before my AOR [ Sep-15,2020].
Same even for me it’s been 2.5 months but no medical update. When you called your physician did they mentioned if there was any problem with the results?