+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

LoveYVR

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Woohoooo COPR today!!

3 months 2 days from AOR (1st September)to the golden email!

pnp inland - family of 4
Congratulations again. A quick question, since you ordered GCMS notes, around what time period did your eligibility passed ? My AOR is Sept 16 CEC Inland.

Balvirkhera

Jan 7, 2020
hi bro first of all congratulations bht bht . I just want to ask you about GCMS NOTES timeline. My AOR is 2nd September 2020 (Pnp inland) and in applied GCMS NOTES by my self on 21 November and i got temporary tracking number from ATIP on rhe same day but after that I didn’t get any new number... could you please share your experience
so hppy to tell u all that i just received my gcms notes and everything is passed!!!!!!! eligibilty is passed.. just biometric are pending ..so happyyyy

aor-12 sept 2020
fsw-outland -india (punjab)
noc-8252
file has been ready to be finalizwd since 5th november 2020 as mentioned on the gcms notes..!!!! result is withheld only because i have not been able to provide my biometrics yet..

its so quick..just 2 months..

jaspreet brar01

Oct 22, 2020
hi bro first of all congratulations bht bht . I just want to ask you about GCMS NOTES timeline. My AOR is 2nd September 2020 (Pnp inland) and in applied GCMS NOTES by my self on 21 November and i got temporary tracking number from ATIP on rhe same day but after that I didn’t get any new number... could you please share your experience
U will get caips note exactly after one month or 3-4 days after the completion of one month of ur caips note applying date. I apply a lot of caips note on daily basis as my husband is an immigration consultant. and the normal processing time for caips note these days is 30-35 days.

piglett99

Aug 14, 2019
Congratulations again. A quick question, since you ordered GCMS notes, around what time period did your eligibility passed ? My AOR is Sept 16 CEC Inland.
Hi , thank you

unfortunately the notes still haven’t arrived!! So I’m unable to tell you , the we ordered the beginning of November and should have arrived yesterday I believe...

Niks_22

Nov 19, 2020
Hi Everyone,

My AOR: September 20, 2020 (CEC)
Medical Passes: Nov 4th
Biometric already in the file
VO: Ottawa
Criminality: in progress (as per agent)
Eligibility: Not started yet (as per agent)

Any idea how long the process will take?

roxaino

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Mine AOR was Sept 5- CEC Inland
Oct 28, medical passed
Oct 28 Biometrics added to profile and fees refunded
Oct 29- ADR (RCMP)
submitted and on Nov 17,2020 we are reviewing AD provided.

I havent paid my RPRF yet so I'm waiting for the request to pay, I guess by that time it's almost an indication that I likely pass the eligibility.

RoverMover

Jul 21, 2020
My application updates after talking to an agent:

Category: CEC-Inland
AOR: Sept 1, 2020
MEP: Oct 23, 2020
Biometrics: Exempt (Considered my previous biometrics on file but didn't receive refund yet)
Criminality: Completed (as per agent)
Eligibility: In progress (as per agent)

I've also applied for GCMS today.

Reactions: janaan

janaan

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020

Biometrics: Exempt (Considered my previous biometrics on file but didn't receive refund yet)

Did they say how long it might take for COPR?
My AOR is Sept 05, CEC-Inland.

Niks_22

Nov 19, 2020

Hi,
Did they tell you whether it is at CPC Ottawa or to another branch?