>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
PNP Express Entry
ITA - September 3rd
AOR - September 9th

Upfront medical and all docs
Best wishes guys

My eligibility is now under review, is that normal?
Update here, application refused yesterday, reason for refusal was that my provincial nomination was withdrawn which is not true, I have two nomination certificates, the first one was revoked because I am not qualified to apply under that program but the second one is still valid when I checked on my provincial profile.

I called them yesterday for application reopen consideration and the woman that I spoke with agreed that the number on file was the one withdrawn, she promised that I will receive an update in two business days.

@legalfalcon any thought about this?

princebabu

Aug 20, 2020
Yea that is a default statement that most people will have.
IP1: BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”
IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr.Happy123

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Update here, application refused yesterday, reason for refusal was that my provincial nomination was withdrawn which is not true, I have two nomination certificates, the first one was revoked because I am not qualified to apply under that program but the second one is still valid when I checked on my provincial profile.

I called them yesterday for application reopen consideration and the woman that I spoke with agreed that the number on file was the one withdrawn, she promised that I will receive an update in two business days.

@legalfalcon any thought about this?
Sorry about that.
Did you get medical completed before the rejection?

jaspreet brar01

Oct 22, 2020
MINE AOR IS 12 SEPTEMBER 2020 AND I ALSO RECEIVED A GHOST UPDATE. bg: we ARE PROCESSING YOU BACKGROUND CHECK. WILL SEND YOU A MESSAGE IF WE NEED MORE INFORMATION......ISNT IT TOO SOON TO REACH IP2 STAGE AND ALSO RECEIVE A GHOST UPDATE?

Reactions: Pgill2609