Hello dears,

I applied to sponsor my wife,
Here is the timeline:
AR: 27.09.19
AOR1: 02.11.19
BR: 15.11.19
SA: 18.11.19
MR: 18.11.19

Now waiting for file transfer. We are from Mongolia and our local visa office is Hong Kong office. Do you think is there any chance they send the application somewhere else due to political turmoil there? . I am just worried
The processing should remain the same unless stated other wise by immigration.

Reactions: Mglhunter

JohnnyToronto

Star Member
Jan 21, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Bogota
arrrggghhhh our application got returned by mail today. I neglected to put my husband's mother and father information on the IMM5406 which is the additional family information form. My husband is totally estranged from his parents, but honestly I don't know how I missed that. :( I will complete their information but for current contact info and address, I'll put "UNKNOWN"? Has anyone had this problem? Also I guess I'll do a new cover letter and replace the incorrect form and just send it all back. I'll research all of this when I get home but I'm in a bit of a panic now and I just feel so stupid! :( Any support or commiseration is welcome LOL.
I used a couple of outdated forms even though I thought I was up to date.
I also read the checklist wrong and sent the whole app unpaid and that's why it got returned to me. I thought I could pay the whole fee later but it was only a portion that said I could pay later but might delay the process. Lost almost 2 months of waiting :(

If you haven't decided already, replace the incorrect form obviously, but you mean the cover letter as in the checklist?
I would recommend looking to print out the new checklist that was recently updated. Check everything off again as you've filed it in your package.

If yours was like mine, everything was separated and organized to how they review it. It came with an explanation for reason for return with your UI & App numbers. Put everything back the way it was returned to you with the new checklist and the 'rejection' letter so they have the reference numbers to start the process again.

Reactions: rodsamlisa

eolofernes

Jul 23, 2019
Hi, I just got an email from visa office requesting a document. Do we have to mail the hard copy or sending a scanned copy thru email or webform suffice? Thanks!

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
Finally linked my application to GCkey
What does date submitted stand for bcos I'm seeing 2day's date under that column

eolofernes

Jul 23, 2019
You can do the two at the same time, but don't mail the original copy.
What's your timeline
Application received: Sept 3, 2019
AOR: Oct 3
Biometrics request: Oct 27
SA: Oct 28
Medical request: Oct 29
Medical passed: Nov 7
File transferred to Mississauga VO: Nov 1

Marianasilva

Sep 30, 2019
AR: sep 25,2019
AOR: oct 31,2019
biometric payments request: oct 31,2019
App link gckey: nov 4,2019
Biometrics request: nov 19,2019
SA: nov 20,2019

Reactions: Jsscwgn

matchamochi

Sep 11, 2019
The PA on our application is a UK citizen, living in the UK. Which VO will our file be transferred to? London or Mississauga? The tracker shows that it may go to either location, but is there a definite way to find out?

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
My file has been transferred to Kingston however I need to submit additional documents should I should I submit the document on webform to the location it’s been transferred or to Sydney webform. Or does it matter which webform I send it to because either way they will get ? Please advise thanks

Jsscwgn

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Update!

Sponsor: Canadian PR
PA Country: IRAN
Application Received: September 30, 2019
AOR1: November 8, 2019
Biometrics Collection Letter: November 17, 2019
Sponsor Approval: November 18, 2019
Biometric Done : November 18
Medical Exam Request:November 18
Did you include your biometrics payment along with all the fees in your application?