+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
I had submitted my spouse visa application on 22 Aug 2019 however it got returned on 4th November because of missing birth certificate document .
can you please let me know if I need to fill the application form again and get those signed again from my spouse with New Dates before I submit.
How much time it takes to get the acknowledgement when you resubmit your file.
I think you have to direct your question to an older forum, I think many of us are all babies in this field. Search for April spouse forum, I think you will get exactly what you want..
Based on what people shared, when sending back your document.
You have to write a letter to them, stating that you have applied before but it was returned back. They may likely not to treat as new applicants, 3 months is not a joke.. Good luck

rodsamlisa

Sep 17, 2019
arrrggghhhh our application got returned by mail today. I neglected to put my husband's mother and father information on the IMM5406 which is the additional family information form. My husband is totally estranged from his parents, but honestly I don't know how I missed that. :( I will complete their information but for current contact info and address, I'll put "UNKNOWN"? Has anyone had this problem? Also I guess I'll do a new cover letter and replace the incorrect form and just send it all back. I'll research all of this when I get home but I'm in a bit of a panic now and I just feel so stupid! :( Any support or commiseration is welcome LOL.

Lordnath

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
24-09-2019
You are welcome, make sure you photocopy your data page.. Unless you wanna pay high price over there, they will give you two form. After filling the form, turn the back of each to complete the filling. Many people omitted it, don't forget.. Go on time, forget about the time you chooses for the interview. They don't do it according to time, good luck
Thanks bro, message relayed to wifey

Reactions: Noriscares

said mo

May 8, 2019
Is it normal to have the file transferred to the processing office before getting the medical request (though i did receive the biometric request)

Bintykay

Nov 8, 2019
Is it normal to have the file transferred to the processing office before getting the medical request (though i did receive the biometric request)
Same situation with me. File was transferred to Visa office about a week ago, but still no medical request. I think it's not uncommon.

Reactions: masudraza

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Please I tried booking biometrics in Abuja and was asked to pay another 15800 naira again. After paying $85 . Please is that how it is done
If you have paid when paying for the application fees, you don't need to pay again..
They explain it on the biometric request they sent to you, go along with the request note.. You will not pay

Obioha

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
i have been trying to link my application to gckey, after signing in with gckey i get the welcome message but i dont seem to know what to do next. pls can someone give me a detailed explanation on what steps to follow. Thanks

Mglhunter

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello dears,

I applied to sponsor my wife,
Here is the timeline:
AR: 27.09.19
AOR1: 02.11.19
BR: 15.11.19
SA: 18.11.19
MR: 18.11.19

Now waiting for file transfer. We are from Mongolia and our local visa office is Hong Kong office. Do you think is there any chance they send the application somewhere else due to political turmoil there? . I am just worried

Waiting101

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
I guess it’s normal now because this happened to me. Cic is moving fairly quickly with applications. It’s a good sign.