Nov 4, 2019
Hi waiting101,
I am also a September applicant.
Principal applicant: Jamaica
File transferred to kingston.
Please keep me posted of your progress

Favor2020

Nov 4, 2019
My file has been transferred to Kingston however I need to submit additional documents should I should I submit the document on webform to the location it’s been transferred or to Sydney webform. Or does it matter which webform I send it to because either way they will get ? Please advise thanks

Favor2020

Nov 4, 2019
My understanding from the letter stating that the file was transferred to Kingston is.....all enquires or additional documents must be forward to the listed visa office "kingston" using the IRCC WEBFORM. Hope this helps/ or maybe you can seek advice from a season member. However, i think it makes sense to forward to current visa office.

Ghenzkie

Nov 10, 2018
Hello!

Application Sent: September 12, 2019 from Vancouver
Application Received:
Sponsor: Canadian citizen (my spouse)
Principal Applicant's Country: United States

I'm working with an immigration consultant who thinks it will be a couple of months before we're reviewed and get a file number.

Hi how was you application now? Did you get update?
I sent my application today, he was with me and my daughter but i use outland because he has to go back to US (His American Citizen too)to take care some other stuffs next year.

Marianasilva

Sep 30, 2019
He has to go to vfs
It is not a biometric, he did already the biometric. Vfs says they dont do that. I called a private conpany here in canada and they told me he need to go at the police station in our country and send to them to verify and after we can send to immigration.

said mo

May 8, 2019
after you do the biometrics do you need to do anything or is the biometrics transferred automatically from the Visa office to the processing office?

Ahzdeen

Nov 14, 2019
Sponsor: Canadian Citizen
PA Country: USA
Application Received: September 30
AOR1: November 14
Biometrics Collection Letter: November 18
Sponsor Approval: November 19
Medical Exam Request: November 19
Transfer to Mississauga: November 22

Reactions: cecict

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
It is not a biometric, he did already the biometric. Vfs says they dont do that. I called a private conpany here in canada and they told me he need to go at the police station in our country and send to them to verify and after we can send to immigration.
That's police clearance, some call is it police character.. It can be obtain from police station

Mglhunter

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Hello dears,

I applied to sponsor my wife,
Here is the timeline:
AR: 27.09.19
AOR1: 02.11.19
BR: 15.11.19
SA: 18.11.19
MR: 18.11.19

Now waiting for file transfer. We are from Mongolia and our local visa office is Hong Kong office. Do you think is there any chance they send the application somewhere else due to political turmoil there? . I am just worried
Hi all i have a question: File transfer to local visa office initiated by an email to the applicant or they might not inform you at all? Our application didnt get any update on file transfer since 18.11.19 whearas most applicants seem to be getting updates about file transfer after a week of MD. Just curious.

Noriscares

May 14, 2019
Hi all i have a question: File transfer to local visa office initiated by an email to the applicant or they might not inform you at all? Our application didnt get any update on file transfer since 18.11.19 whearas most applicants seem to be getting updates about file transfer after a week of MD. Just curious.
Is not a must that your file will be transferred to local visa office, for the fact that you have gotten your AOR and biometrics, just relax. Nothing to be afraid of

Reactions: Mglhunter