+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Thank u for ur email..i tracked on canada post too.. but may ask you how did get to see ur file on ecas? Thank u !
The other thing to consider, those applicants on the August spreadsheet took an average of 35 days to get their AOR.

Sidhu704

Jul 8, 2019
Should we change the name of previous spouses on our passports or not. Pls suggest. I submitted my app in sep.

Addi baig

Sep 18, 2017
Hi good morning I sent my application on 21 September 2019 they received 23 September 2019 .with Express mail . I never received yet any response . Is any body who send September and he got response ?

Megan B

Mar 20, 2019
Hi good morning I sent my application on 21 September 2019 they received 23 September 2019 .with Express mail . I never received yet any response . Is any body who send September and he got response ?
It seems to be taking about 50 days for AOR right now, so you might get a response this week. Good luck!

Reactions: Addi baig

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
help guys , i have submitted my Sponsorship app with the work permit, and then i sent them my new passport informations but i just received an email now and they gave me a work permit valid until April 2020 ( old passport ) !!! what should i do i already submited new passport informatos and it said they received the informations. PLEASE HELP

Imeobong

Mar 1, 2010
help guys , i have submitted my Sponsorship app with the work permit, and then i sent them my new passport informations but i just received an email now and they gave me a work permit valid until April 2020 ( old passport ) !!! what should i do i already submited new passport informatos and it said they received the informations. PLEASE HELP
PR approval for September 2019 Inland apps might be approve before April 2020. This assumption is base on the current trend of the months before September Inland apps on the spreadsheet.

If these the case, you should not be worried about the expired OWP by April

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Does anyone know if they will give an extension to get the medicals done? I won't be able to get my older kids ones done until at least mid February and I'm seriously freaking out here....

Frenchie_Mom1

Nov 20, 2019
Does anyone have the link to the spread sheet posted on here about work permit approved/ received dates - along with submission dates etc. It was super helpful last time I found it but I can’t find it..

I was approved my OWP on Jan 6th and confirmed with immigration it was sent on the 6th and Canada post has it and it’s taking forever - I want to know if this is normal wait time based on the spread sheet. Thanks