+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SEPTEMBER 2019 *Inland* Spousal Sponsorship

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi guys, our July application was returned to us yesterday missing a signature in one of the forms. We are sending it back after the Labour Day. I am currently a student permit holder from EU, and my SO is a Canadian citizen. Let's discuss our progress under this thread. Good luck all! :)

Reactions: hrehman and Krysse

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I'm planning to apply this month - married in July and we've been gathering documents and support obsessively since then. I'm an IEC permit holder until February so definitely want it in ASAP with OWP.

I'm from the US, my wife is a Canadian citizen.

Sorry that your application was returned! So many stories in these threads make me even more vigilant...

Reactions: Krysse

ragnhild

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I'm planning to apply this month - married in July and we've been gathering documents and support obsessively since then. I'm an IEC permit holder until February so definitely want it in ASAP with OWP.

I'm from the US, my wife is a Canadian citizen.

Sorry that your application was returned! So many stories in these threads make me even more vigilant...
Good luck! We sent the application today.

Reactions: Krysse

VishnuKumar

Aug 23, 2018
Hi Guys,

I got PR last month and now planning to apply multiple visitor visa for parents. My mothers name in my Passport is 'Jothy', But My mother passport given name is 'Jothi'. There is a slight difference in spelling. How to resolve this problem. Do I need to write a letter of explanation or should I update passport ?

Regards,
Vishnu

Ami55

Jul 23, 2019
Please guys i have a question for the form imm5406 which version should we use .because it was june 2019 version then they chnaged in the wb to theold one 09 2018 and i cant find anywhere the june 2019 version i need help please !

Cagedanomaly

Jul 28, 2019
We sent off our application again today. It was returned because we didn't have our marriage certificate included. The instructions said to include a letter of explanation but apparently that letter didn't matter. At any rate, I sent it off today with our certificate which finally arrived in the mail and now we wait again. Good luck everyone.

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys, I wanna share my situation and get some guidance on this.
I am on a study permit which expires on September 23.
I got married on July 19 2018.
My wife is a Canadian citizen. I have left studies even before my first semester got over. Basically I’m out of status. Due to personal problems and delay we couldn’t file our inland spousal sponsorship till now. Finally, I am putting the inland application. As I don’t have any status, my lawyer is putting the application of trp with my inland application. Is there any chance or approval? please guys help me out on guiding with this.

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Inland application sent September 12th, confirmation from post office on September 13th (darn right, I overnighted that big old thousand lb baby after having it returned twice already). Nothing yet in ecas. Now comes the waiting game to see if they send it back again.... Hoping the letter from the MP helps....

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
I sent it out the day before, the 19th. I used express mail from Toronto.
Oh, you got your confirmation from the post office that it was received then. . I was just curious because I sent mine out express on the 12th, they received it the 13th signed for by S. Wong but no AOR from them yet in ecas .

rorro

Sep 20, 2019
Oh, you got your confirmation from the post office that it was received then. . I was just curious because I sent mine out express on the 12th, they received it the 13th signed for by S. Wong but no AOR from them yet in ecas .
Yep! Mine was also signed by S. Wong and still no AOR. I guess now we just have to wait...

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Yep! Mine was also signed by S. Wong and still no AOR. I guess now we just have to wait...
So now we cross our fingers and hope and pray.... Yeah. I just hope the process goes quick this time. I've already dealt with mine being sent back at least two other times for silly little things. Once for a form that I don't actually need..... Got a letter from the MP to send with my application stating that I don't need that form.... We'll see if it helps.