Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2019
AOR Received.
31-10-2019
LANDED..........
24-07-2020
Application sent... and didn’t include some forms we didn’t need! Hopefully they don’t send it back!

Kristymart

Jul 17, 2019
Inland Application sent on sept 18. I didnt include my husbands OWP application because i thought i could apply for it online (his current work permit expires on oct.1)
So now we need to apply by paper for his OWP... where do i send it?? Mississauga?? On the inland application i checked off no for the work permit being included. So confused......

hrehman

Jan 13, 2009
Visa Office......
inland
Inland Application sent on sept 18. I didnt include my husbands OWP application because i thought i could apply for it online (his current work permit expires on oct.1)
So now we need to apply by paper for his OWP... where do i send it?? Mississauga?? On the inland application i checked off no for the work permit being included. So confused......
what I understood from cic website that OWP application should be included with the spousal sponsorship application

Kristymart

Jul 17, 2019
what I understood from cic website that OWP application should be included with the spousal sponsorship application
i thought after i applied for the inland.. that i could apply online.. i was wrong...so now i need to apply by mail... i just have no clue where to send the OWP app.. vegrevile?.. edmonton?.. mississauga?... the cic website is so confusing.

rorro

Sep 20, 2019
i thought after i applied for the inland.. that i could apply online.. i was wrong...so now i need to apply by mail... i just have no clue where to send the OWP app.. vegrevile?.. edmonton?.. mississauga?... the cic website is so confusing.
I think you can only do it online once you get the AOR. I sent the OWP with my application so I sent to Mississauga, but from what I’m reading:

For spouse or common-law partner work permits, send your application to:

Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o Work permits for spouses or common-law partners, Station 777
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3”

I read it in the link below, but maybe somebody else that has done it can confirm:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5553-applying-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada-worker-paper.html#5553E7

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
If you just sent the application I believe you can send it again to the same address including a letter of explanation... they should be able to tie the two together. Also, i think I have seen where persons have called to get a temporary file #, then send it in with that file #

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
I think you can only do it online once you get the AOR. I sent the OWP with my application so I sent to Mississauga, but from what I’m reading:

For spouse or common-law partner work permits, send your application to:

Case Processing Centre in Edmonton
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada
c/o Work permits for spouses or common-law partners, Station 777
9700 Jasper Avenue NW, Suite 55
Edmonton, AB T5J 4C3”

I read it in the link below, but maybe somebody else that has done it can confirm:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5553-applying-change-conditions-extend-your-stay-canada-worker-paper.html#5553E7
Without the spousal paperwork, it will not be processed. Do not send it there... send i to the exact address you sent your app to... it was just last week

Sidhu704

Jul 8, 2019
Hi everyone, my spousal file was received on 23 Sep 2019 at Mississauga. But my Vistor status got expire on 24 Sep 2019 ( as stemp on my pp). And now i m out of status. So anyone suggest me I can live legally in the mean time while my application will be processed

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Ok, so my file finally is showing in ecas as received.... Now let's hope they don't send it back again....

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
How did u track ur statut on ecas..i tried with my client Id nothing is showing :( ( i am the principal applicant ) and applied on sept 16...
I tracked it through Canada Post and it was signed for on September 13th. They literally just updated my file on like October 2nd. You are still well within normal times.

siham44

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
I tracked it through Canada Post and it was signed for on September 13th. They literally just updated my file on like October 2nd. You are still well within normal times.
Thank u for ur email..i tracked on canada post too.. but may ask you how did get to see ur file on ecas? Thank u !

Krysse

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
Thank u for ur email..i tracked on canada post too.. but may ask you how did get to see ur file on ecas? Thank u !
I used my UCI number and my information. However, if you have a copy of your fees paid, you can also use that receipt number. It's right above the barcode, starts with an R.