+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Mogish

Aug 15, 2019
Last Friday I called the CIC and they said they will write note to immigrants officer.
I don't know why it take so long time.
How did you call CIC? I tried many times but I cannot talk to a representative. Any tricks?

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
I can't believe we're so close! I've just been lurking for the last few months and it's comforting to see everyone starting to get approvals. Now I get paranoid everytime I get a call from a random number!

Reactions: TriniKRN

kingkenny

Jul 23, 2020
Congrats to everyone receiving updates (and fingers crossed to the others)! We received SA and AIP last Thurs (July 23) but haven't heard anything since about a decision being made. I checked the online application website and it says "decision made" but GCKey still has no update. For people who already received their final decision, can I ask how you heard (email/phone/mail)? I'm thinking we might contact IRCC if we don't hear in the next few days since we have no idea if we're finally finished with this process. Thanks for your help!

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Congrats to everyone receiving updates (and fingers crossed to the others)! We received SA and AIP last Thurs (July 23) but haven't heard anything since about a decision being made. I checked the online application website and it says "decision made" but GCKey still has no update. For people who already received their final decision, can I ask how you heard (email/phone/mail)? I'm thinking we might contact IRCC if we don't hear in the next few days since we have no idea if we're finally finished with this process. Thanks for your help!
I received mine thru email from etobicoke landing to confirm me residing in Canada. Then my status changed to complete and got approved as a permenant resident but still no COPR document have been received yet.

kingkenny

Jul 23, 2020
I received mine thru email from etobicoke landing to confirm me residing in Canada. Then my status changed to complete and got approved as a permenant resident but still no COPR document have been received yet.
Thank you for the information!

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
You mean that you have been a permenant resident and status completed on the cic profile ?
Yes my CIC is complete, all the statuses are completed including background check and eligibility. New Final decision status: your application was approved on July 30,2020
And bottom I have PR document number with status COPR and expiry date and says your document is valid

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I got email from them this morning to confirm if I reside in Canada and the address.
You might get call or email and after that cic profile gets updated to complete.

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Yes my CIC is complete, all the statuses are completed including background check and eligibility. New Final decision status: your application was approved on July 30,2020
And bottom I have PR document number with status COPR and expiry date and says your document is valid
Thats interesting! I did not link my account thats why i can only check it on the online tool and can see that my status is complete and i became a resident on 24th of July. So i guess i have to wait until i receive the COPR document

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019