+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Manny777

Star Member
Aug 16, 2019
I got email from them this morning to confirm if I reside in Canada and the address.
You might get call or email and after that cic profile gets updated to complete.
I have received an email to confirm my residence. Should I share any supporting document to prove the same??

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Congratulations. My application was received on Sept 18, and I have not received anything yet. My status is still processing.
Don't worry, since someone with same application date as you showed up today with approval, then yours will come through soon. Especially if you didn't have complicated application. Good

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I have received an email to confirm my residence. Should I share any supporting document to prove the same??
I guess you should respond confirming your residence address.
Could you please share your timeline and also update the spreadsheet. Congratulations

Reactions: Manny777

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Don't worry, since someone with same application date as you showed up today with approval, then yours will come through soon. Especially if you didn't have complicated application. Good
Someone with the same Received Date as me got AIP and SA on July 24. Still nothing for me yet. :(

• Wow
Reactions: hiwilley

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
I am happy to share that my application has been approved today.

I could see the CoPR details in my online CIC profile with an expiry date and also I have received an email today asking about my presence in Canada.
Please update the spreadsheet.

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Someone with the same Received Date as me got AIP and SA on July 24. Still nothing for me yet. :(
Yours will come through soon. You might have to call IRCC if it lingers atimes it helps to remind them to pick up your file. Are you sponsoring a child?

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Yours will come through soon. You might have to call IRCC if it lingers atimes it helps to remind them to pick up your file. Are you sponsoring a child?
No. Simple spouse app. Nah... just not time yet. :) I won't call until 1 year is up, or unless I see numerous people past me getting through.

Reactions: hiwilley