+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

quete

Feb 19, 2019
YES!!! Just got an email from IRCC saying "we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed".
So I can finally get my health card with this, right?

Another question: I paid my Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) back in September. Should I upload the receipt again or just ignore the letter requesting RPRF?

Thank you and good luck!!!

App sent: Sep 4
App received: Sep 9 (although I had to re-send it, because Canada post lost half my application package)
AOR: Oct 25
Med request: Jan 9
Med passed: Jan 25
OWP: Nov 29
OWP hard copy: Dec 16
Background check Started: February 28

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
YES!!! Just got an email from IRCC saying "we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed".
So I can finally get my health card with this, right?

Another question: I paid my Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) back in September. Should I upload the receipt again or just ignore the letter requesting RPRF?

Thank you and good luck!!!

App sent: Sep 4
App received: Sep 9 (although I had to re-send it, because Canada post lost half my application package)
AOR: Oct 25
Med request: Jan 9
Med passed: Jan 25
OWP: Nov 29
OWP hard copy: Dec 16
Background check Started: February 28
Wondering why my COPR is delayed. I got SA and AIP on Monday 27th July. ECAS says decision made but no updates in CIC profile and no COPR yet and no calls/emails from immigration.

should I contact them?Or they will process COPR eventually? Anxious for last one step

Reactions: TriniKRN

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Wondering why my COPR is delayed. I got SA and AIP on Monday 27th July. ECAS says decision made but no updates in CIC profile and no COPR yet and no calls/emails from immigration.

should I contact them?Or they will process COPR eventually? Anxious for last one step
At this stage I see no harm in contacting them.

That said, others have waited longer. Look at @twgoundarmorton who got DM on July 24 but only got COPR yesterday.

Reactions: Troy2245

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018

I got completed on the CIC website on 24th July, but havent received my COPR yet

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Just got email from IRCC Etobicoke asking if I currently reside in Canada and address. SA and AIP on 27th July completed.
Hoping tomorrow I will have my COPR document.
Hopefully they sent it to you early, keep us posted as i have received this email and everything is complete and still waiting for thr COPR document

Reactions: Troy2245

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Does anyone know how to apply for a SIN after you get your COPR? Is it done online? What are the document requirements? I am October applicant but my current work permit expires in NOVEMBER and i am hoping to get my permanent SIN sorted out asap

harind17

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Does anyone know how to apply for a SIN after you get your COPR? Is it done online? What are the document requirements? I am October applicant but my current work permit expires in NOVEMBER and i am hoping to get my permanent SIN sorted out asap
You can apply for SIN online or in person at ServiceCanada (Not sure if all locations are open yet). You will need to upload the required documents (CoPR, Passport and DL copies should do).

• Love
Reactions: Amy23

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
You can apply for SIN online or in person at ServiceCanada (Not sure if all locations are open yet). You will need to upload the required documents (CoPR, Passport and DL copies should do).
Thank you very much for the info!