+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
My ECAS reflect decision made this morning although CIC says Background check in progress and reviewing your eligibility. Got SA and AIP yesterday.
Assuming CIC will update a bit later.

Reactions: TriniKRN

Mogish

Aug 15, 2019
My ECAS reflect decision made this morning although CIC says Background check in progress and reviewing your eligibility. Got SA and AIP yesterday.
Assuming CIC will update a bit later.
I am August 30 applicant, I have the same status since July 7 and 8 that I got SA, AIP and DM. My ECAS says decision made but my CIC is still on a background check.

lolololohyeah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess I am the only one applied in early September without an update :(

Eligiblity: Not Started

BG Check: In progress

Medical passed Jan 10th.

Feel bad

quete

Feb 19, 2019
@lolololohyeah you're not alone! Mine also says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." :s
And I had really bad luck with the whole process. First, Canada post broke the envelope and lost 2/3 of my application package. So I had to re send the missing papers. Then I had to go all the way to Toronto to have my medical test done and a week later I got a phone call saying they LOST MY BLOOD (WTF). So I had my blood test redone. And to make things even more exciting, they requested "additional" documents (updated resume and schedule A for BG check) when actually there were no time periods missing and whoever looked at it is not very bright, so I had to resend it with a letter of explanation. It's been a nightmare...
I hope it's over soon for everyone!

App sent: Sep 4
App received: Sep 9 (although I had to re-send it, because Canada post lost half my application package)
AOR: Oct 25
Med request: Jan 9
Med passed: Jan 25
OWP: Nov 29
OWP hard copy: Dec 16
Background check Started: February 28

It will come...

Last edited:

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
@lolololohyeah you're not alone! Mine also says "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." :s
And I had really bad luck with the whole process. First, Canada post broke the envelope and lost 2/3 of my application package. So I had to re send the missing papers. Then I had to go all the way to Toronto to have my medical test done and a week later I got a phone call saying they LOST MY BLOOD (WTF). So I had my blood test redone. And to make things even more exciting, they requested "additional" documents (updated resume and schedule A for BG check) when actually there were no time periods missing and whoever looked at it is not very bright, so I had to resend it with a letter of explanation. It's been a nightmare...

App received: Sep 9 (although I had to re-send it, because Canada post lost half my application package)
Best of luck to you my friend.
Did you try calling ircc?

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
Sept 11th Applicant- Recieved AIP yesterday morning and today I received the email asking my current status in Canada and address from CIC at 10.15am, replied almost immediately after checking the email was genuine!
Just checked GCKEY now and it shows my application is complete!
Just waiting for the COPR document!
I received SA and AIP yesterday
But so far today, I haven’t received any email to confirm although my eca shows decision made but CIC is not complete.
Do you know if I have to wait for a email or cal from them to confirm ?

Sadekabuessa

Feb 27, 2020

For me i applied 19-9-2019 inland+OWP
Medical passed: june-6
OWP: in progress I’m so stressful it’s been a while

PrincessButtercup

Oct 1, 2019
Ottawa
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
30-10-2019
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Med's Request
07-28-2020
Med's Done....
08-05-2020
Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
And to make things even more exciting, they requested "additional" documents (updated resume and schedule A for BG check) when actually there were no time periods missing and whoever looked at it is not very bright, so I had to resend it with a letter of explanation. It's been a nightmare...
(October 2019 Inland applicant here)

I had a send a new Schedule A in as well! They made it seem like the original document was missing all of my work history for the past 10 years. Now I *know* I did not leave that all blank. Then I figured that I had submitted an old version, so I found an updated Schedule A form and uploaded that for them. That was right before COVID basically shut everything down. I haven't heard if the new form will suffice or not. I just received my request for Medicals, so I'm cautiously assuming it's OK.

twgoundarmorton

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Barrie, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2019
AOR Received.
31-10-2019
LANDED..........
24-07-2020
I received SA and AIP yesterday
But so far today, I haven’t received any email to confirm although my eca shows decision made but CIC is not complete.
Do you know if I have to wait for a email or cal from them to confirm ?
We just wait for the COPR document!

lhjkk

Jul 22, 2020
AOR: September 6, 2019
Meds Passed: January 17. 2020
Sponsorship Approval: 21 July 2020
Landing Day: 23 July 2020

Didn't get Letter from CIC so can not apply for the PR card.
any one know how long does it take to get Letter from CIC after Landing?