+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

quete

Feb 19, 2019
Same here. BGC since January.
This is so frustrating... :(

App sent: Sep 4
App received: Sep 9 (although had to re-send it, because Canada post lost half my application package -- Re-sent Oct 1, Received for the 2nd time: Oct 3)
AOR: Oct 25
Med request: Jan 9
Med done: Jan 17
OWP: Nov 29
OWP hard copy: Dec 16
Background check Started: February 28

• Sad
Reactions: TriniKRN

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
I have received an email from cic etobicoke landing to confirm that am residing in Canada or outside, is it normal ?
If it is additional documents request then, you need to upload in CIC or web form. They would have mentioned in the email.

Arod

May 15, 2017
Just received a call from a very nice lady in IRCC telling me that the application for my wife has been approved.

Received two different communications, one confirming my elegibility as sponsor and one letter in the CIC account stating that my wife has met the elegibility requirements.

With that said, what happens next? The lady I spoke to told me she doesn't know how long it will take for my wife to receive the official COPR communication. We had already paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

Our AOR is September 6th.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
No additional documents, just to reply to their email and confirm am residing in Canada
That's so weird, I am not familiar with that and It could be something new they are trying. but check the sender email if it is authentic. To make sure, please post this query in Facebook page as they are some experts who can answer this.

twgoundarmorton

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Barrie, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2019
AOR Received.
31-10-2019
LANDED..........
24-07-2020
No additional documents, just to reply to their email and confirm am residing in Canada
I have received an email from cic etobicoke landing to confirm that am residing in Canada or outside, is it normal ?
I got the same email this morning, I replied answering all the questions they asked! Hoping for a quick reply!

mitchelllindu

Nov 9, 2019
Just received a call from a very nice lady in IRCC telling me that the application for my wife has been approved.

Received two different communications, one confirming my elegibility as sponsor and one letter in the CIC account stating that my wife has met the elegibility requirements.

With that said, what happens next? The lady I spoke to told me she doesn't know how long it will take for my wife to receive the official COPR communication. We had already paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

Our AOR is September 6th.
So your application submitted around July? or August?

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
That's so weird, I am not familiar with that and It could be something new they are trying. but check the sender email if it is authentic. To make sure, please post this query in Facebook page as they are some experts who can answer this.
I checked the cic website for any communications can be sent from them. It mentioned 3 different ending for an email. So the email i got was one from the 3 different endings of an email.

twgoundarmorton

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Barrie, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
09-09-2019
AOR Received.
31-10-2019
LANDED..........
24-07-2020
They asked you more than one question in the email or just to confirm your residing?
They asked my current status in Canada, and my address.. I got the email at 10.15am this morning and replied almost straight away... and just checked GCKEY now and it shows I’m approved! Just waiting for the COPR document!