Interview........
N/A (COVID)
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
09-28-2020
I'm an October inland applicant 2019 and in the same boat. Its very frustrating since the whole point is to work while waiting for PR to process. Ive already emailed/ called several times and they tell me its just in process: (
I am the same as you two. October 2019 Inland applicant, no OWP approval (yet).

Ericawsnj

Jul 15, 2020
Hi everyone I'm a September 3/2019 applicant. I logged on to check our application status today and it states decision made under sponsorship application status and when we went in to check there's a message stating that a correspondence was sent to you on July 16. Does anyone know whether this correspondence is a letter or an email?? We mostly get emails from them but we haven't received anything as of yet. We did our medical exam back in early February and didn't hear anything for 5 months and out of the blue this showed up. Really hope we get the correspondence fast so this stress is over with.
If you have Linked the application to your online account, check online account. Otherwise, email, if you agreed to electronic communication, otherwise mail.

congrats for update!Im sept8!
i applied in July and the application was returned. I didn't know it would delay this much

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Hi everyone I'm a September 3/2019 applicant. I logged on to check our application status today and it states decision made under sponsorship application status and when we went in to check there's a message stating that a correspondence was sent to you on July 16. Does anyone know whether this correspondence is a letter or an email?? We mostly get emails from them but we haven't received anything as of yet. We did our medical exam back in early February and didn't hear anything for 5 months and out of the blue this showed up. Really hope we get the correspondence fast so this stress is over with.
Congratulations!!!

Please please please update the spreadsheet.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=1021088134

If it's not working from a mobile device it should work from a desktop computer.

Alternatively you can post your timeline here and I can place it on the spreadsheet for you.

Info on the spreadsheet gives us all hope.

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
September 5 applicant.

Received AIP and SA on Friday, 17th July.

how long does it take to get COPR after AIP? Anyone received COPR yet from the Sept lot?

Thanks
Congrats @NDZ611

Late August 2019 applicants were receiving COPR a day or two after AIP and DM. A few before that were receiving it a couple weeks after.

I hope you get DM and COPR soon.

Thanks for updating the spreadsheet.

DIDI2019

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Just Received today that i meet the eligibility for a permanent residence which is i assume that it is AIP. Hopefully they send the COPR soon after it.
Application received on September 6th, 2019.
Congratulations! September 16, still waiting.

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Just Received today that i meet the eligibility for a permanent residence which is i assume that it is AIP. Hopefully they send the COPR soon after it.
Application received on September 6th, 2019.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Please please please update the spreadsheet. :)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gm315tmNKWoywb7PwZBiE67fUmznYQrNhYVWXPXXJBw/edit#gid=1021088134

If you are unable to, you could include your timeline here and one of us can enter it on the spreadsheet for you.

Thank you.

selenityaria

Jul 22, 2020
Hi All- September 6th applicant. Following a telephone interview with an IRCC employee tonight, he congratulated me on becoming a permanent resident, and to expect a letter in a few days with instructions on sending photos for a PR card, updating SIN, etc. Not sure what stage that is exactly.

TImeline:
App received: Sept. 6, 2019
AOR: Oct. 26, 2019
Medical request: Jan. 5, 2020
Medical passed: Feb. 4, 2020
SA / AOR: July 21, 2020

Canadian citizen married to US citizen. Sorry, my info is not on the spreadsheet and I'm unable to access the document on my phone.

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Hi All- September 6th applicant. Following a telephone interview with an IRCC employee tonight, he congratulated me on becoming a permanent resident, and to expect a letter in a few days with instructions on sending photos for a PR card, updating SIN, etc. Not sure what stage that is exactly.

TImeline:
App received: Sept. 6, 2019
AOR: Oct. 26, 2019
Medical request: Jan. 5, 2020
Medical passed: Feb. 4, 2020
SA / AOR: July 21, 2020

Canadian citizen married to US citizen. Sorry, my info is not on the spreadsheet and I'm unable to access the document on my phone.
Congratulations!!!

Would you like me to enter your information on the spreadsheet for you?

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Reactions: TriniKRN

KuroNeko26

Mar 12, 2018
California
Im an October applicant but I just wanted to say im so happy to see things are moving for all of you!! It gives hope that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. :) I've been so nervous now that it's approaching the end soon