+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019

hiwilley

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Somethings about IRCC here "Vancouver immigration lawyer Steven Meurrens said thousands, possibly tens of thousands more, are in the same position as Vallantin and Seoane. Last week, he received an email from IRCC saying that only applications submitted before Feb. 12 were being processed.

IRCC said it's prioritizing permanent residency applications for Canadians trying to return to Canada, vulnerable people and essential service workers.

Meurrens said

Last edited:
Reactions: Krysse and TriniKRN

ranideep

Nov 22, 2019
hi guys I am still confused about biometrics some saying cic will contact for biometrics some saying we dont need it becuase of inland applicant.
just wondering do you guys get request for biometrics or you guys also waiting
file reached on 5 sep 2019

harind17

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
hi guys I am still confused about biometrics some saying cic will contact for biometrics some saying we dont need it becuase of inland applicant.
just wondering do you guys get request for biometrics or you guys also waiting
file reached on 5 sep 2019
Bio-metrics for inland applicants started from Dec 3, 2019. All those who applied inland before that are exempt from bio-metrics.

KATHIA08

Jun 15, 2020
Hello, ¿Has anyone applied for a TRV tourist visa after applying for family sponsorship and was accepted for the TRV visa after COVI-19 ?????

Sadekabuessa

Feb 27, 2020
Hello guys I just have a random question about my application status i applied for inland OWP+PR September last year and I’m done With my medical test Jan/6/2020 and everything is goes alright instead of my OWP I didn’t get it yet so it’s possible to get your PR first and if that’s happened they’ll refund my OWP money?
Does that happened before for somebody because I just read someone from October said he have the same issues and he said he think will get his PR first!
thank you all and I appreciate it.

Last edited: