+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****September 2019 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

weirdduck

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
I submitted my application through my consultant. For that, I don't have access to my application.

I wish that I get PR as soon as possible.

Someone above mentioned that we don't get any e-mails when BG check starts.

It seems like we have to check our application everyday to make sure there's no delay.

There's no way my consultant will check my application everyday since he has lots of clients.

Do you even get an e-mail for the medial request as well?

For what kind of things do you guys get an e-mail?

harind17

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Do you even get an e-mail for the medial request as well?

For what kind of things do you guys get an e-mail?
Once your application is linked, only the linked account gets the messages. Your consultant will get all the emails related to your application. He/She will get an email every time 'Your action is Required'. This includes medical requests, Additional documents, bio-metrics request, AIP, DM etc

They won't get any emails for updates like medical passed, background check started etc.

Reactions: weirdduck

weirdduck

Star Member
Oct 17, 2019
Once your application is linked, only the linked account gets the messages. Your consultant will get all the emails related to your application. He/She will get an email every time 'Your action is Required'. This includes medical requests, Additional documents, bio-metrics request, AIP, DM etc

They won't get any emails for updates like medical passed, background check started etc.
So only things that require action will send you an email. Correct?

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Does anyone know if they usually request CV and schedule A for BG check?
TIA
I don't know. However, we initially supplied Sponsor and Principal Applicant CVs as part of our package. The Schedule A was also a mandatory part of the package if I remember correctly.

quete

Feb 19, 2019
I don't know. However, we initially supplied Sponsor and Principal Applicant CVs as part of our package. The Schedule A was also a mandatory part of the package if I remember correctly.
Yes, I know that Schedule A was part of it. However, I wanted to know if they usually request to submit an updated version of it together with the PA's CV. I can tell by your answer that they don't usually do that.
Thanks!

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Yes, I know that Schedule A was part of it. However, I wanted to know if they usually request to submit an updated version of it together with the PA's CV. I can tell by your answer that they don't usually do that.
Thanks!
Ok. I don't know. I hope there isn't any discrepancy they're trying to rectify. Hopefully, once your new Schedule A matches your original Schedule A and your CV, there'll be no problem.

All the best.

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
A CV is basically a review of "your life's work." It's similar to a resume but much more detailed. I guess IRCC might request it if they want more details about your work history which couldn't be answered in the Schedule A. I assume this might be asked for in situations where an applicant has worked a variety of jobs in a variety of countries and some may be more involved than others? (IE, I've only worked retail and as an administrative assistant, so I doubt they'll ask me for additional details.)

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
Hello guys, how y’all doing?
Just a query, this morning I got an email from cpc Mississauga office requesting me an updated schedule A form (Imm 5669) with no time gaps from the age 18 to present, or 10 years back. I know I’ve left a gap in there for 4-5 months, it could be because of that. I am kind of concerned as of why they requested it and is it a negative sign in the processing of my application. Please do reply guys.
Thank You

Reactions: Deany

simoneleah

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Hello guys, how y’all doing?
Just a query, this morning I got an email from cpc Mississauga office requesting me an updated schedule A form (Imm 5669) with no time gaps from the age 18 to present, or 10 years back. I know I’ve left a gap in there for 4-5 months, it could be because of that. I am kind of concerned as of why they requested it and is it a negative sign in the processing of my application. Please do reply guys.
Thank You
If you submit the updated Schedule A with the gap included, I don't see why it would be a problem. It might cause a slight delay because they'd have to review the document again and determine if they need to follow up. I resubmitted my Schedule A because I realized I hadn't included the 4 months I visited my partner in Canada. So I just sent it along a month or two ago along with a short letter explaining that it had been unintentionally left out and to please refer to the new documentation. Got confirmation e-mail that it had been forwarded to the appropriate office and haven't heard anything else, so figure it's fine unless they inquire about it again.

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
If you submit the updated Schedule A with the gap included, I don't see why it would be a problem. It might cause a slight delay because they'd have to review the document again and determine if they need to follow up. I resubmitted my Schedule A because I realized I hadn't included the 4 months I visited my partner in Canada. So I just sent it along a month or two ago along with a short letter explaining that it had been unintentionally left out and to please refer to the new documentation. Got confirmation e-mail that it had been forwarded to the appropriate office and haven't heard anything else, so figure it's fine unless they inquire about it again.
thanks for the reply
Does it have to match exact with the original one including the gap, the one they already have?