+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Is there anyone who has not even received a test invite yet? My timeline is as below:
- Application sent 29th September 2019
- AOR December 24th 2019
- Fingerprints Required - Feb 4th 2020
- Fingerprints Received - Feb 4th 2020

NO UPDATE AFTER.

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Is there anyone who has not even received a test invite yet? My timeline is as below:
- AOR December 24th 2019

NO UPDATE AFTER.
Have you tried calling them or requesting notes?

canvisa13

Nov 21, 2019
- AOR December 24th 2019

NO UPDATE AFTER.
Single application (or) family application? if Single, then you should have received it by now. If family, then it is expected. Family applications are delayed significantly compared to Single applications. Better to call them to know more details. Most probably they will say you are 'test ready' but everything is delayed due to covid. Good luck.

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Have you tried calling them or requesting notes?
Yes, I just spoke to them this morning yet again. They confirmed there is nothing wrong on my end - its just the process has taken too long. Apparently it is expected they will send the test invite in next few weeks. Fingers Crossed.

glennchu

Star Member
Sep 29, 2016
Single application (or) family application? if Single, then you should have received it by now. If family, then it is expected. Family applications are delayed significantly compared to Single applications. Better to call them to know more details. Most probably they will say you are 'test ready' but everything is delayed due to covid. Good luck.
Single Application. Yes, all my friends who applied same month have completed test, oath ceremony etc. its only myself who is stuck.

titans8289

Star Member
Jul 7, 2021
Yes, I just spoke to them this morning yet again. They confirmed there is nothing wrong on my end - its just the process has taken too long. Apparently it is expected they will send the test invite in next few weeks. Fingers Crossed.
You were able to get through to IRCC customer care ?? that itself is an achievement .. I have been trying and no luck

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
Hi Can someone please update the September 2019 spreadsheet tracker?

UserID Dalboy1980......So test completed on 24th July passed, same for my wife, my tracker online now shows completed but wife's doesn't yet. This for me was my second invitation (April the 1st invitation and new one approx 2 weeks ago in July) as I'm currently still in the UK and for my wife first one (end of June).....so now onto pondering do we get an interview or not and Oath and what happens with that all.

PawManya

Aug 27, 2015
Yup, it is best to use the call back option instead of waiting on the line for 30 - 45 minutes.
Please could you let me know how to get to the point where I can select the call back option? The only 2 options I get is to either go online or to try calling later.

Last edited:

chs

Sep 14, 2019
Quebec
Hi Can someone please update the September 2019 spreadsheet tracker?

UserID Dalboy1980......So test completed on 24th July passed, same for my wife, my tracker online now shows completed but wife's doesn't yet. This for me was my second invitation (April the 1st invitation and new one approx 2 weeks ago in July) as I'm currently still in the UK and for my wife first one (end of June).....so now onto pondering do we get an interview or not and Oath and what happens with that all.
They didn't give you any static being in the UK for the test?

csvinayak

Star Member
Jul 9, 2010
My wife and i received our test invite today
3/22 to 4/11 time line to complete our tests.
Admin if you can update thanks.

Mississauga applicant
Applied sep 10 2019
Aor nov 29 2019
In process since Jan 7 2020
Except citizenship oath section, all other fields have been updated to completed as of July 26th 2021

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram