Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
There has to be a reason and an explanation. I wouldn't want to go an extra mile in their place. CBSA records not complete? You didn't check the box for them to obtain the records when submitting? I don't believe this would be a special type of fun for anyone to request a pile of paper "just because". Anyways, at least proves that files are being worked on.
CBSA records not complete earlier - thats why many people used to cross the US border and go to their country and come back via US border to Canada for oath directly.

Now cbsa has records and now the citizenship rule weighs just on residency days and language requirement( and of course on other criteria such as criminality etc) but officers should never need documents on where i worked, where i studied, where i stayed, which hospital i went and which school my kid went. Its totally irrelevant in asking these when they cant deny just based on not submitting any proof of work/study/healthclaims/kid's school records.
Another problem - Why would any officer want my son's school records when there is no requirement of physical presence for them - they totally waste our time and theirs - even if there's they should not be asking on it as it proves nothing towards eligibility. So there is no point in asking these when its not all part of eligibility. These officers were verifying these documents 20 years ago when they had incomplete cbsa records to avoid fraud and these officers are still hanging to these wasteful processes of verification in my understanding.

Instead of asking all these documents they simply need to verify cbsa records - very simple and just one step replacement for all these documents verification(and the time that gets wasted for them and us).

So i still believe that there is no reason for them to ask the documents that doesnt satisfy the requirement/eligibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: nicolass

echeverialaui

Jan 22, 2020
Just did my online test and got 20/20 on the "unofficial results"!!

Can the spreadsheet be updated with this please. Might help people understand the timelines for online tests and later on the oath, etc after the tests.

App type: Single
Physical presence days: 1097

Sent: 9th September 2019
Delivered: 12th September 2019
AOR: December 5th
In Process: January 13th
Online Test Invite: November 27th
Test: December 5th

Will be glad to answer any questions if I'm allowed to answer. I quite liked the online testing website.
Hello, my time line is below:

Sent: 19th September 2019
Delivered: 24th September 2019
AOR: December 12th
In Process: January 25th
Test Invite: March 20, 2020
Test Cancelled: March 14, 2020

I have a question about what documents/IDs they are asking you for identification before doing your test?

Thank you in advance.

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Hello, my time line is below:

Sent: 19th September 2019
Delivered: 24th September 2019
AOR: December 12th
In Process: January 25th
Test Invite: March 20, 2020
Test Cancelled: March 14, 2020

I have a question about what documents/IDs they are asking you for identification before doing your test?

Thank you in advance.
RTFM. It is all there

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
I am a Sept applicant, i got an email for testing on March 2020, canceled on April 2020 due to covid..... I just got an email from CIC Edmonton at 9:50PM at night asking for more information..... so weird

what kind of evidence?

Cassiano

Dec 4, 2017
They wanted everything again...... things I already included in the original application. Only new thing is the health claim summary... which is going to take awhile now since Alberta Health is having a crisis with COVID.

(
☒ Any passports and/or travel documents, valid or expired, that were valid between 2014-08-01 and 2019-08-01 . You must provide a colour photocopy of each page.

Note: All passport stamps and entries, including visas and permits, must be translated in English or French. This includes any entries that fall outside of the period listed above.

☒ Rental agreements, leases or mortgage documents.

☒ Records of employment or pay stubs for all jobs held during the above time period.

☒ Official education records for all educational institutions you attended during the period stated above.

Official education records are:

· Report cards; or

· Transcripts; or

· Attendance records.

The records must cover each calendar year, if applicable. It is sufficient to submit one official education document per calendar year of schooling during the relevant period.

☒ Official education records for your minor children for all educational institutions they attended during the period stated above.

Provide the records for all children in Canada or abroad who were under the age of 18 at the time you submitted your application, even if you did not apply for Canadian citizenship on their behalf. You must also provide documents for any children who are already Canadian citizens, if applicable.

Note: Student identification cards and letters from institutions, teachers, principals, are not accepted as official education records. For example, an official transcript from an educational institution would satisfy this requirement. A letter from an institution is only acceptable in the following circumstances:

· Child has recently enrolled in school and a report card has not yet been issued

· Child is being homeschooled.

If any of your children under the age of 18 were home schooled, you must submit photocopies of written proof of registration as determined by the respective Ministry of Education in the province or territory where you live.

☒ Provincial/Territorial personal health claim summary for each province/territory you have resided in during the period 2014-08-01 to 2019-08-01.

For information on how to obtain these records, please visit www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hcs-sss/delivery-prestation/ptrole/index-eng.php and click on your province or territory of residence for complete details and contact information.

☒ Other: Consent for use of Microsoft Teams to assess a Citizenship Application form

[Include i-94 report if there is travel to USA])
OMG, it sounds like you're cheating

• Wow
Reactions: mpsqra

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
ECAS now says decision made (Since at least December 8th)! I'm guessing there's going to either be something in the mail about this since there was no email update.
Hey I got my online test done and got email for video oath yesterday. Also, got an email from the clerk that he wants to talk over the phone. So i think its a phone interview. Did you get anything like that?

mpsqra

Champion Member
Jul 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hey I got my online test done and got email for video oath yesterday. Also, got an email from the clerk that he wants to talk over the phone. So i think its a phone interview. Did you get anything like that?
FÉLICITATION/CONGRATS

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
vow, its pretty fast on the gap between online test and oath. Seems the officer is active ;)
Congrats.

The call is to set up the video call trial for the oath readiness. Its not interview as interview will be done by the officer. Many received email and call like this before the oath date.

Reactions: ccursor

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
vow, its pretty fast on the gap between online test and oath. Seems the officer is active ;)
Congrats.

The call is to set up the video call trial for the oath readiness. Its not interview as interview will be done by the officer. Many received email and call like this before the oath date.
I dont think so. No one received that. I think its interview which they take after passing the test which I did not have when i did online test.