+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

September 2019 - Citizenship Applicants

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Scarborough Applicant
I got the invitation to re-take the citizenship test. Reason mentioned in the invitation is that, "we are unable to accept your test results, could be because of technical issues or required photo identification was not submitted"
i've used Provincial ID card for as photo identification as it has signature and DOB and address.
PR card was not used because it doesn't have signature on it. Only thing is it has DOB and Card expiry date.
Test Invitation document was little confusing.. it clearly says "Photo ID with signature on it" such as PR card. But our PR card will not have signature.
Can any one reply that they took the test with PR card (with out signature)as ID proof and was successful.
when did u took your first test? is your second one online or with an officer in Microsoft Teams? for me, they said that the second will be with an officer in the meeting.

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
when did u took your first test? is your second one online or with an officer in Microsoft Teams? for me, they said that the second will be with an officer in the meeting.
I did mine on Feb 7 and next one I got yesterday with window mar 5 to 25 and online as first one not with officer

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Make sure the webcam stays on all the time
my webcam was on all the time (integrated webcam), but my wife was telling that it was green box in the preview on the lower left end. not sure, what the problem is.. i took from office laptop, not sure, whether they have blocked streaming (or) was there any issue with the software.

falcons_Lions

Oct 29, 2015
Hello everyone,

I took my test on the 19th of February and haven't heard back from them. I passed unofficially 20/20. I called IRCC and they said that the results show accepted in the system. Does anyone know what the timeline is between the test and the next step?

Thanks,

Reactions: sainim27

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hello everyone,

I took my test on the 19th of February and haven't heard back from them. I passed unofficially 20/20. I called IRCC and they said that the results show accepted in the system. Does anyone know what the timeline is between the test and the next step?

Thanks,
I did it the same day. No updates. I requested urgent processing and they even acknowledged that, still nothing.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Guys, my wife got a phone call from IRCC today saying that there is no photo taken during the test and her test results is INVALID. They said officer will schedule the test again? anybody in a similar boat?

engrdani

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Guys, my wife got a phone call from IRCC today saying that there is no photo taken during the test and her test results is INVALID. They said officer will schedule the test again? anybody in a similar boat?
When did you have taken the test?

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
did she missed to take the photo. Or the photo did not recorded because of technical issue.

sainim27

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO, shifted to CVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015 (PER)
AOR Received.
18-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2015
LANDED..........
15-09-2015
Hello everyone,

Thanks,
i have completed my test on Jan 15th and no updates after that.

vinay.bush

Dec 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
:cool: Good luck on the test and hopefully the officer sends oath invite too within few days after the test;).
I like this officer.
Hello, Just need a small clarification.
I did pass the online test and received a call for an interview next week.

What is this all about?
Is there anything that I need to prepare - please suggest.

thank you.