*-*-*-*-*UPDATE*-*-*-*-*

Citizenship application - Single
Brampton, ON
Physical Presence:1241
Application sent: Sept 13, 2019
Application Received: Sep 16, 2019
AOR: Dec 12, 2019
IN PROCESS: 7 January 2020
Test Invitation: Feb 26, 2021 (Test Window: 01 March 2021 - 21 March 2021)
Office: Mississauga

Reactions: PerryB and Anford

baboonbum

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Hello admin - please update spreadsheet.

Test invite received - 17th Feb 2021
Test given - 27th Feb 2021 (Passed 19/20)
Processing office: Scarborough, ON
City applied from: Toronto, ON

People who recently gave the online test, how long did it take to receive the oath ceremony invitation?

Thank you !

Last edited:
Reactions: chs and melito

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Hello admin - please update spreadsheet.

Test invite received - 17th Feb 2021
Test given - 27th Feb 2021 (Passes 19/20)
Processing office: Scarborough, ON
City applied from: Toronto, ON

People who recently gave the online test, how long did it take to receive the oath ceremony invitation?

Thank you !
Congrats! I got the invite on the 17th as well and finished on the 19th. So far nothing has happened, no DM and no Oath invitation. Scarborough office as well.

baboonbum

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
Congrats! I got the invite on the 17th as well and finished on the 19th. So far nothing has happened, no DM and no Oath invitation. Scarborough office as well.
Awesome! Congrats to you as well! The wait continues..:)
I struggled so much with the photo ID though, had to take multiple retakes as the photos were all blurry, finally managed to get one. Hopefully they accept it and I don't have to resend anything.

Reactions: BadGamer6

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Awesome! Congrats to you as well! The wait continues..:)
I struggled so much with the photo ID though, had to take multiple retakes as the photos were all blurry, finally managed to get one. Hopefully they accept it and I don't have to resend anything.
I'm sure it would be okay. Some people who completed their tests in January at Scarborough office are still waiting for any correspondence. It's moving quite slow, in contrast Mississauga is moving at a quite decent speed.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Wrote my online test on January 29th and still showing in progress. Endless wait. Scarborough office.
I checked on the forum and the tracker.. there's only 1 family from Scarborough office that were invited to the oath, 2 months after the test. Honestly I have no idea what is going on. I requested urgent processing the next day I finished my test.

Last edited:

baboonbum

Star Member
Jun 29, 2016
I checked on the forum and the tracker.. there's only 1 family from Scarborough office that were invited to the oath, 2 months after the test. Honestly I have no idea what is going on. I requested urgent processing the next day I finished my test.
Really you can? May i know how? I need to do as well for family reasons.

zeyzey6

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Hi, me and my wife finished our online exam last February 21 and 24. Please update spreadsheet. We are in Halifax. Thank you
Great to hear! Wishing you a speedy DM and oath process. I also completed my online test recently (February 19) and my office is also Halifax. I will keep you updated if I hear anything back and would be grateful if you let me know if you hear anything too. I feel like the Halifax office had forgotten about me for a long time and was really surprised and extremely happy to see the online test invitation. Crossing my fingers for all of us!

Reactions: MarkDJ

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Me and my wife took the test today and passed (unofficially). How long will it take for the test results to be confirmed officially?