+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
They asked us for medicals again. Last time we did medicals was May last year, so I guess the 6 month extension is already finished. This is frustrating. Hoping that these set of new medicals that we will have will be the last that they will need before they decide to give us the visa already.

Aorsep2019

Nov 23, 2021
There is some movement here in Morocco. They started yesterday issuing ADRs (schedule A and PCC...).
@legalfalcon
They asked some friends to "fill the schedule A...must aswer all questions with special attention to..education,personal history ...since 2019/01..."
If we haven't been studying anything since 2019 so we just write "0" in the number of years and "not applicable" in the table . No need to start all over again since the beginning? Thanks a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaycejay
Jun 26, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I had received additional documents request a week ago, like so many here. It looked like they were about to finalize my application from the wording of the letter IRCC sent. Now I have been affected by the travel ban put on Southern Africa. Just wondering, does this ban come with the stopping of finalizing our applications or will they still issue PPRs even if I'm in one of the countries affected by the ban? I had already send back all the required documents. Anyone else in this situation?

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
I believe IRCC has resumed its support on Twitter, it is now asking applicants to DM them for queries. That’s a movement. Also will NDVO finally answer our emails? Going to email them tomorrow to check.

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Don’t wanna be the bearer of bad news or anything, but if IRCC is finalising march 28 to April 3 2021 applications as of today, for Canadian experience class and they don’t have resources for other programs. Doesn’t that mean we are screwed. Pardon the language.
Coz If that’s the case they won’t be coming to our applications for another year!

Or is there something I am missing?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Since Thursday, I can’t log in to my account! It takes me back to the main page just before asking for the question. I tried on three different web browsers and even cleared cache. Anyone else with a similar issue?

MQ12

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Since Thursday, I can’t log in to my account! It takes me back to the main page just before asking for the question. I tried on three different web browsers and even cleared cache. Anyone else with a similar issue?
I had trouble logging in too, but once I did, the same old BS, no change, no updates. Its so frickin sad how we are grasping onto straws nowadays. Literally just hoping against hope. If anything else, this has left so many broken. Wonder if it ever will be okay.

Reactions: nns14