+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>SEPTEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ptitfemme

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hey, I would assume - given that security has not started - that your case can be somewhat the same with mine and your application has been sent to security screening.

Have they requested additional documents from you, something like "Supplementary form for students", etc.? It's a common trigger/warning sign for SS. In my case it took them exactly 8 months from the day they requested the form till security changed from "in progress" to "valid".
Yo! so far there's been no request for additional documents. I am FSW Outland though

ptitfemme

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
I'm FSW inland (although was outland at AOR). AOR in October 2020. I will consider myself very lucky if I receive COPR by October 2021. March 2022 feels more realistic - and I am from US!

Best of luck. Hopefully you are top of the stack once they start processing FSW applications come summer/fall
:( summer/fall seems like forever...

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I'm FSW inland (although was outland at AOR). AOR in October 2020. I will consider myself very lucky if I receive COPR by October 2021. March 2022 feels more realistic - and I am from US!

Best of luck. Hopefully you are top of the stack once they start processing FSW applications come summer/fall
At least you're now in Canada which is certainly good news. I guess I'd feel much better if I were north of the border already :)
Best of luck! Please keep us posted on your approval - hope it comes soon!

Reactions: guelphite

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
At least you're now in Canada which is certainly good news. I guess I'd feel much better if I were north of the border already :)
Best of luck! Please keep us posted on your approval - hope it comes soon!
I am questioning whether they are working or not. If they work, why are we all waiting?

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am questioning whether they are working or not. If they work, why are we all waiting?
Lol, same here. I do wonder from time to time why are these folks are getting paid.
If I worked like they in relation to deadlines, etc., I would be fired long ago. If I had a direct report who worked like an IRCC agent, this direct report would be fired long ago :)

P.S. however, dealing simultaneously with USCIS on the US side of the border I can say that IRCC is not the worst. USCIS is.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Lol, same here. I do wonder from time to time why are these folks are getting paid.
If I worked like they in relation to deadlines, etc., I would be fired long ago. If I had a direct report who worked like an IRCC agent, this direct report would be fired long ago :)

P.S. however, dealing simultaneously with USCIS on the US side of the border I can say that IRCC is not the worst. USCIS is.
Bases on my cousin's experience with US immigration, Canada is light years ahead of them. US is worse in every sense of it. But it is understandable since US doesn't want to invest in immigration systems, policies, manpower, etc... to improve. They don't need/rely on immigrants since they have the number economy in the world. Canada on the other hand relies on immigration, temporary foreign nationals, and foreign students.

What Canada is doing is illegal though. They are generating revenues through draws but not delivering service (completing applications). COVID-19 doesn't impact their revenue but they use it as an excuse not to process applications. Absolutely ridiculous.

Received GCMS yesterday which I ordered early December. No progress whatsoever since January 2020!!! Whenever I send email to my LVO they reason covid as an excuse with limited staff blah blah even though they are located in Africa which is the least affected side of the world.

I was excited to move to Canada when I started this process 3 years ago but now it has become burden, a curse!

Suchimitra

Sep 14, 2020
Hello!
I got my GCMS notes. Which part is most important in this 124 page document?
ASSESSMENTS part says
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

Does this mean anything?

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello!
I got my GCMS notes. Which part is most important in this 124 page document?
ASSESSMENTS part says
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved

Does this mean anything?
Yes, it means your application is approved and remaining PPR only.

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Bases on my cousin's experience with US immigration, Canada is light years ahead of them. US is worse in every sense of it. But it is understandable since US doesn't want to invest in immigration systems, policies, manpower, etc... to improve. They don't need/rely on immigrants since they have the number economy in the world. Canada on the other hand relies on immigration, temporary foreign nationals, and foreign students.

What Canada is doing is illegal though. They are generating revenues through draws but not delivering service (completing applications). COVID-19 doesn't impact their revenue but they use it as an excuse not to process applications. Absolutely ridiculous.

Received GCMS yesterday which I ordered early December. No progress whatsoever since January 2020!!! Whenever I send email to my LVO they reason covid as an excuse with limited staff blah blah even though they are located in Africa which is the least affected side of the world.

I was excited to move to Canada when I started this process 3 years ago but now it has become burden, a curse!
When was your aor

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
26 Sep 2019
I just looked at tracker forum. There are very few applicants from 2019 Oct or Sep. IRCC has issued pr or copr even to those who are from 2020. Why they left our applications open and finalized those who submitted after us? How can they call this a fair review, what can we do?

Reactions: nns14

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hey guys, I have now landed in Toronto. In my 10th day of quarantine now.
Oh congrats, congrats, congrats! Although I have no signs of the golden emails on the horizon, seeing some actually getting their PPR and coming to Toronto is heart-warming! Hope you enjoy your new home once you're released from the quarantine.

My AOR is Sep 26th 2019... fingers crossed.

Reactions: nns14